C Section Premier C - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting when they come out . When we played Monash the 1st time Mac only took 5 marks and Suckling had about 40 and the Monash Pres gave him B O G .
Correct call by the Pres. Cheap posies off half back have little value. Mac had the most influence on the game, which Monash won. If your guy had more effect with his extra possessions then maybe Ormond would have won.

Correct call by the Pres. Cheap posies off half back have little value. Mac had the most influence on the game, which Monash won. If your guy had more effect with his extra possessions then maybe Ormond would have won.
Your Pres gave Suckling the best Mac only took 5 marks . Didn't you say you left early that day. No cheap kicks for Suckling he earned everyone

Wheels starting to fall off already at Preston with Wakim leaving? Young gun Jackson Curic only 21 years old and clubs leading goal kicker and 6 times in best being targeted heavily by the Eltham Turtles a close source in the nnfl has told me , was close to Wakim and wants a fresh start.

I get the want to play at the highest level one can, but I was surprised anyone wanted to go up. Especially Monash of all sides - no flags in 19 years and having spent the last few years getting smashed in Prem B I would have thought they would want to wait one more year and get up the hard way. Each to their own. Their list is clearly better than it was in 2019, they’d just want to hold onto Big Mac.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I get the want to play at the highest level one can, but I was surprised anyone wanted to go up. Especially Monash of all sides - no flags in 19 years and having spent the last few years getting smashed in Prem B I would have thought they would want to wait one more year and get up the hard way. Each to their own. Their list is clearly better than it was in 2019, they’d just want to hold onto Big Mac.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I heard Big Mac has got a VFL contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back