Old Ivanhoe
Mazenod
Marcellin
Old Mentonians
Hampton Rovers
Preston Bullants
UHS-VU

Max "Never too early" Leader
Is this your prediction of final placing at the end of the season?

I think the 4 O's will be playing finals this year.

The 2 newcomers will find times a little tough.
I know someone that is moving into this league so interested to know the lie of the land. Who are the better sides and what the level of footy is like. Obviously the 4 O’s as you have indicated will be tough.

I know someone that is moving into this league so interested to know the lie of the land. Who are the better sides and what the level of footy is like. Obviously the 4 O’s as you have indicated will be tough.

add Mazenod, Marcellin and Monash Blues.

add Mazenod, Marcellin and Monash Blues.
Any insights into Chris Richards and Jaryd Robertson suiting up for your mob next year Max? I know clearance lists source club as Old Mentonians but don't believe thay actualy arrived. Both made their name at St Bedes and in their day were better than handy A grade footballers. Getting on a bit but will do some damage in C. Nice pick up for OI.

Any insights into Chris Richards and Jaryd Robertson suiting up for your mob next year Max? I know clearance lists source club as Old Mentonians but don't believe thay actualy arrived. Both made their name at St Bedes and in their day were better than handy A grade footballers. Getting on a bit but will do some damage in C. Nice pick up for OI.
Just friends of an existing player. Most clubs wouldn't knock back anyone with A Grade experience.

Max "survived the intraclub match with one dislocated finger and some blister" Leader

Just friends of an existing player. Most clubs wouldn't knock back anyone with A Grade experience.

Max "survived the intraclub match with one dislocated finger and some blister" Leader
Absolutely not Max. Excellent additions. Hope you provide them with a Melways (or the modern day equivalent). Both from the deep south and hope they don't get lost when the cross to the dark side.

Absolutely not Max. Excellent additions. Hope you provide them with a Melways (or the modern day equivalent). Both from the deep south and hope they don't get lost when the cross to the dark side.
Given we have to play at Hampton, Ormond, Monash, Mentone and Mazenod, there isnt too much travelling.

Its only Preston, Marcellin and us, where travel is involved.

Max "Free toll passes" Leader

Given we have to play at Hampton, Ormond, Monash, Mentone and Mazenod, there isnt too much travelling.

Its only Preston, Marcellin and us, where travel is involved.

Max "Free toll passes" Leader
Are you allowing them to train at the aforementioned venues as well Max?

Jimmy "sorry coach, traffic on Burke Road is a nightmare. I'll be late for training again" Jack.

Jordan Perry will be a very handy pickup for Marcellin. Was a top player for Northcote Park in NFNL Div 1 for quite a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan perry to marcellin mark my words this guy will dominate at this level was playing div 1 nfl and named in the best players most weeks

UHS-VU beat Brunswick 101 to 72 with some backing up from 2’s and others still playing cricket. Solid hitout for both clubs.

OI beat AJAX. Plenty of players being rested.
Fitzroy accounted for Marc. Again many players rested. Cullinan looks as fit as ive seen in last 10 years. Will make life tough for opposing ruck.

Hampton Rovers vs Old Ivanhoe
Old Geelong
vs Mazenod
Old Mentonians vs Ormond
Marcellin
vs UHS-VU
Preston vs Monash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back