A Section Premier Division 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe Joky's return to AFL/SKOB includes co-coaching the thirds with someone called Paul O'Shannessy. Well done Joky. Hopefully there will be no chaos as can occasionally occur in a co-coaching environment.
As with most of your posts, you’re wide of the mark according to my spies at the King.

As with most of your posts, you’re wide of the mark according to my spies at the King.
Well multi alias former AFL player and purported Box Hill North supporter you should start speaking to the club you lie about not supporting because it's on their website.

Agree it's unders 3rds. So to that extent I humbly apologise.

Last edited:
Santa has arrived early to TH King, in 2020 Josh Wallis will be in the guts & down forward kicking his usual couple of goals, full time, zero VFL games. Apparently this is not a rumour

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Santa has arrived early to TH King, in 2020 Josh Wallis will be in the guts & down forward kicking his usual couple of goals, full time, zero VFL games. Apparently this is not a rumour

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is he any relation to Mitch Wallis?

Was wondering what did players who originally played in the VAFA (ie Collegians) but went to play in the country (ie Eaglehawk-Bendigo Football League) for several years and wanted to come back into the VAFA had to do to get reinstated in the early 1970s?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that Rennie Gilchrist has finally made the move from Balwyn to Caulfield. Great signing for them.

I think he may bring a couple of players across with him too from all reports, and if that's the case, Caulfield should have a solid season in A grade this year.

Was wondering what did players who originally played in the VAFA (ie Collegians) but went to play in the country (ie Eaglehawk-Bendigo Football League) for several years and wanted to come back into the VAFA had to do to get reinstated in the early 1970s?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Jas,the reinstatement provisions came in at the beginning of the 1978 season.So anyone returning to the VAFA prior to that would simply fill out the registration form and sign the statutory declaration saying that they didn't receive match payments or other inducements while playing in the country.If you were a teacher or you were transferred in your employment your application wouldn't have attracted much scrutiny!From '78 you would just apply for reinstatement as an amateur,which involved confessing to all your sins and telling them how much you received!If you had played VAFA previously reinstatement was automatic.If you hadn't you had to jump through a few more hoops!

I see that Rennie Gilchrist has finally made the move from Balwyn to Caulfield. Great signing for them.

I think he may bring a couple of players across with him too from all reports, and if that's the case, Caulfield should have a solid season in A grade this year.

Not sure he'll be bringing any players with him, but after many false starts it is nice he is returning home (albeit at the end of his career).

I heard from a good source that the players are for it and the Admin no
If they leave, they will be ruing their decision in 5 years time. When you read on the SFL Board that one club's major sponsor is allegedly a local drug dealer, you just have to wonder where the due diligence for the League has gone. There are a lot of clubs in the SFL that are surviving year to year and there will come a reckoning.

Not sure he'll be bringing any players with him, but after many false starts it is nice he is returning home (albeit at the end of his career).

I wouldn’t be shocked if his brother (also at Balwyn) joins him at Glenhuntly Oval in 2020.

Not sure how often he’ll be seen in the Navy, green & gold. Nonetheless, a good pick-up for the AFL’s retirement home.

75Ngbyq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back