A Section Premier Division 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto enough talk of the St Kevins stuff...this forum is about the greatest league of them all. THE VAFA. A few teams are absolutely flying on the track by all reports. Talk that OXAFL have brought in a another ex AFL name this past week, a bit closer to home. But that isn’t my news to break. the personnel of the big 4 this szn is something else. OMs just below.

#FromFortyFive2020

To quote the great Paul Roos. HERE IT IS
My Xavs correspondent still remains pessimistic. Final 4 a distinct possibility. Flag a distant possibility. Likes the Blues and St KAFL for the big dance, with the Blues taking the choccies.

He's been musing over the need for a full time operative. Wonders what he'll do for the remaining 4 days of the working week.;)

LgTiK06.jpg

Schoenmakers, Richards, Soccio, Noone, Crocker headline their off season.
Schoenmakers body is stuffed, Crocker an average player now at this level, Richards had little impact in the Eastern League I’ve been reliably informed.

Noone on the other hand is a tough bugger, can seriously play but will be going up against blokes like Mirra, Bentick, Brown and co who have all played at the highest level.

Soccio I know little about but hasn’t played at VFL level so not a big recruit in this competition when you have blokes playing forward like Ayce, Payne, Waite, Boyd, Goddard etc.

Xavs are also coming from a long way back after their capitulation in the prelim to an undermanned SKOB outfit.

Last edited:
Eddy was always playing at either Vermont or North Albury. Despite speculation by others, he was never in the frame at DLS. Three Premier clubs had a decent crack but not DLS. Might be different in 2021 if we manage to climb back into Premier but theVAFA was never really on his radar this year.

Guess we just have to wait and see HH. My Way too early prediction had them scrape into the four behind the other big 3. So I’ll certainly be surprised if they do make a push. Considering the personnel at other teams.
45/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddy was always playing at either Vermont or North Albury. Despite speculation by others, he was never in the frame at DLS. Three Premier clubs had a decent crack but not DLS. Might be different in 2021 if we manage to climb back into Premier but theVAFA was never really on his radar this year.
If the rumours about his remuneration are accurate, you'll need to find a very good job to get him in 2021 JJ. The love of the game only goes so far.

Xavs are also coming from a long way back after their capitulation in the prelim to an undermanned SKOB outfit.

OX recruitment now on hold as the team has been seconded to the Xavier College admissions office to handle a recent and large upswing in new student inquiries. Callers balking at the extra $10k pa though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

OX recruitment now on hold as the team has been seconded to the Xavier College admissions office to handle a recent and large upswing in new student inquiries. Callers balking at the extra $10k pa though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hold the phone there sideswipe They may be phoning St Francis Xavier from what I’ve just read, Xavier in crisis whilst Trinity and St Bernards are in the s**t as well!

Must have missed out on the caulfield grammar PE job ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back