NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

and killing babies is big one for his cult
Being the self proclaimed keeper of family values has always confused me coming from those of faith considering how quick they are to cast out those who don't conform to their exacting but weapons grade hypocritical attitudes.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wonder how Perrottet would feel about the sacntity of the confessional if it was one of his kids that was being abused? Suspect it would come under the conservative catch all of rules for me but not thee.
Well he is a Catholic so there is a very good chance they will at some time be in danger.
I bet they stay away from any Church that has Pell in attendance

Well he is a Catholic so there is a very good chance they will at some time be in danger.
I bet they stay away from any Church that has Pell in attendance
While Barnaby Joyce has the final say on our climate policy we might as well go the full f***wit and put Pell in charge of child protection.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Case numbers dropping in NSW (which is a good thing obviously), Perrottet might be the luckiest bastard in the country right now!

Case numbers dropping in NSW (which is a good thing obviously), Perrottet might be the luckiest bastard in the country right now!

And proven correct with the roadmap that many on here were so adamant against lol

Good to see

He'll be watching developments in Spain with great interest:

Prostitution is a weird one, in a capitalist society why should a person who chooses of their own free will to sell their body be prevented from doing that? Obviously if coercion is involved it's a whole different kettle of fish but legalisation and regulation rather than criminalisation would seem to be a better way forward.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
And proven correct with the roadmap that many on here were so adamant against lol

Good to see
FMD we’re not even into the time when the experts forecasted that the pressure on the health system is going to be at its worst.

Are you too young to remember that other hasty declaration of Mission Accomplished?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD we’re not even into the time when the experts forecasted that the pressure on the health system is going to be at its worst.

Are you too young to remember that other hasty declaration of Mission Accomplished?

It is all about hospitalisations now and frankly it’s time to get on with life and not be in a bubble our whole life.

Get vaccinated simple message.

I’m happy booked overseas trips next year and no quarantine needed you ripper.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Prostitution is a weird one, in a capitalist society why should a person who chooses of their own free will to sell their body be prevented from doing that? Obviously if coercion is involved it's a whole different kettle of fish but legalisation and regulation rather than criminalisation would seem to be a better way forward.
Extreme free marketry and conservative morals make such uneasy bedfellows that it’s a miracle some of our more prominent proponents of this combo don’t tie themselves up in knots, though there’s a fair case that a lot of them pay good money for an attractive young expert to do exactly that for them.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
It is all about hospitalisations now and frankly it’s time to get on with life and not be in a bubble our whole life.

Get vaccinated simple message.

I’m happy booked overseas trips next year and no quarantine needed you ripper.
Yes you keep saying this. Almost like, if you say it enough, the virus will just go away. Wouldn’t that be great?

Doesn’t work like that unfortunately. Surely your love of a punt has led you to understand that.

Is it true free will or limited options due to poverty though

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Nah, gotta get on with it mate.

I was all for lockdowns and the measures taken but vaccination is rightly the ticket out. Life is too short to be pissing it away locked in our houses.

The anti-vax parasites can collectively suck my filthy though. They should be afforded none of the freedoms that the rest of us enjoy.

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast

I think we might be alright (in NSW), simply because the sheer numbers of those vaccinated is so high. Didn't think we'd be looking at mid 90's like we are. We might just make it straight past that danger zone of a significant number vaccinated, but still a large unvaxxed number.

Yes you keep saying this. Almost like, if you say it enough, the virus will just go away. Wouldn’t that be great?

Doesn’t work like that unfortunately. Surely your love of a punt has led you to understand that.

Never said it goes away. All about living with it. It’s a new normal that’s it.

More than happy to live with the risk have said that before. The risk is minimal for me so not fussed.

I was all for lockdowns and the measures taken but vaccination is rightly the ticket out. Life is too short to be pissing it away locked in our houses.

The anti-vax parasites can collectively suck my filthy though. They should be afforded none of the freedoms that the rest of us enjoy.

Agreed if they get sick in hospital Hope they don’t come whinging to us lol

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

I think we might be alright (in NSW), simply because the sheer numbers of those vaccinated is so high. Didn't think we'd be looking at mid 90's like we are. We might just make it straight past that danger zone of a significant number vaccinated, but still a large unvaxxed number.
Well I'm sticking with the experts and the medical professionals. Yes everyone is wrong sometimes, even the experts, but they are still the experts, not bloody politicians who have sold themselves to the highest bidders, or anonymous unaccountable posters like us.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Well I'm sticking with the experts and the medical professionals. Yes everyone is wrong sometimes, even the experts, but they are still the experts, not bloody politicians who have sold themselves to the highest bidders, or anonymous unaccountable posters like us.

Well fair enough but how long would you have us all locked down for mate? Once everybody who wants to be vaccinated is vaccinated (and that is close) what are you thinking should happen? My old man is 81 years old, lives in NSW and is in ill-health. I'd sure like to see him again.

Agree with you in a vacuum but we have to time it right. No point in saying "right we have vaccines in the country, no more lockdowns" like in Feb when only Morrison and a select few got the jab for the media or in March when only HQ workers had it. We are getting a lot closer and can't see lockdowns happening in 2022 with how fast our younger ones are getting vaccinated. I reckon the 90-95% of the 12+ should pretty much make this the flu

Also you are a Hawthorn support, stop being reasonable I am supposed to hate you

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Well fair enough but how long would you have us all locked down for mate? Once everybody who wants to be vaccinated is vaccinated (and that is close) what are you thinking should happen? My old man is 81 years old, lives in NSW and is in ill-health. I'd sure like to see him again.
I'd tend to go with what a group like Ozsage is advising. It's not so much about the length of lockdown, but the question of whether or not all measures are in place to prevent the spread in vulnerable cohorts with the lockdown lifting. They believe we're dangerously underprepared. Even with 90% vaccination, that's still a hell of a lot of people that can get sick, enough to put severe strain on hospitals and paramedics. That'd be roughly 800,000 unvaccinated people in NSW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back