AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
FMD this is appalling.

No idea about any of the story, but the website screams "nutjob conspiracies R us"... however, if any of the story is true is massively dodgy. and if KK was at all involved the actual media should be going after her.

This also talks about suing the police and mentions the Newtown arrest.

Mate, it's the NSW Police Force, lineal descendants of the Rum Corps

And importing corruption from the US it seems.

Dom just did what Gladys said... doesn't reflect well on the new Premier.

If the Premier says "Ive looked in to this, go ahead and make it happen" I would think Ministers would go ahead and make it happen.

Keating used to gloat about how he would tell the RBA what to do, and they are supposedly an independent group.

Last edited:
lowest case numbers since july

Still 4 more dead that never had to die
If they weren’t vaxed, well, what can you do? Everyone should know by now it’s a dangerous virus. Not for everyone, obviously, but you don’t know how vulnerable you are until you get it.

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm not calling for any burning down of observatories, but I suppose just thankful now we are in November and the doomsday scenario hasn't come to pass yet.

One thing people need to learn with covid is to stop sucking each other's dicks before it's actually ******* over.

I hope it is, but I wouldn't be betting my house on any state having "nailed it" for 2022

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Just imagine being too scared to admit we have a global pandemic on our hands, the biggest in a century, which has already delivered one far more contagious variant, may well deliver more, and the long-term effects of which we know little about but have good reason to fear they may be considerable.

But yeah, I want to go to the races so none of that matters.

if the races finish before 9pm and are within 5km what’s the problem?

mate, it’s a LOT more than going to the races

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF jesus.jpg

Who cares? Cleo Smith has been found :)
I feel ya but i'm guessing the families of the 4 more who died couldn't give 2 squirts right now.

Even if they ARE anti-vax idiots.

Blue Arrow

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Renegades, Vics
Nice to see the borders are opening up.
Good to see NSW tourist coming down here visiting our cemeteries & seeing what happens if you vote Labor.

No overnight deaths for a change.

Still over 200 cases per day atm but the libs don't give a * when there's a buck to be made.

Chris Reason said cases " continued their downward trend " on 7 news yesterday, the dumb campaigner, fooling absolutely no one who's paid attention.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
No overnight deaths for a change.

Still over 200 cases per day atm but the libs don't give a fu** when there's a buck to be made.

Chris Reason said cases " continued their downward trend " on 7 news yesterday the dumb campaigner, fooling absolutely no one who's paid attention.

I have always thought his surname was somewhat ironic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back