NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Everything currently happening is 100% part of Morrison’s election strategy.
  • Border dog whistling
  • Shifting responsibility and blame to the states
  • Shifting responsibility and blame to individuals - “personal responsibility”
  • Artificially deflate numbers by changing/stopping testing
  • Artificially deflate hospital numbers by redefining admissions
  • Everything is politics now. It is all Morrison knows

Not working in WA ....

Numbers driven by RATs being uploaded via app now. Starting to see a true reflection of how prevalent in the community it is.

Had booster shot today so hopefully won’t be bad when I get it.
Got my 2nd dose aug 10th so as far as i knew my booster should've been feb 10th

That was before all sorts of s**t*ery occurred.
Now i've go no idea WHEN ill get boosted.

*en disgrace

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast

That was before all sorts of shitf***ery occurred.

fu**en disgrace
You can get boosters now. That’s 5 months ago.

I had a walk in at a local pharmacy today. In and out in 5 minutes.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last edited:

Happy Mastenator

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Wonder if they were all unvaxed :think:
Doubt it given we are at 95% at least partially vaxxed, if like yesterday half of them will be vaxxed, but likely to be 70+ with other health issues.

This was always part of the risk of just letting it rip though. You thin the herd of the elderly and the weak. Guess it depends on whether you think that's acceptable...

Doubt it given we are at 95% at least partially vaxxed, if like yesterday half of them will be vaxxed, but likely to be 70+ with other health issues.

This was always part of the risk of just letting it rip though. You thin the herd of the elderly and the weak. Guess it depends on whether you think that's acceptable...
What's the alternative? People are jacking up because aged care facilities require a RAT for entry...
Although I would like to see the unvaxed banned everywhere, is that a good idea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
They are complete fundamentalist nutters.
Get raped, pregnant and want an abortion? Not on Dom’s watch. Soon as the baby is born, you’re on your own because free market capitalism. And God will bless you if say magic words & give money to the Church.
Insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they don’t even seem to care the 12% extra school leavers that costellos baby boom policies produced are swelling the generations left high and dry either
Why have those policies if you never intend to follow through?

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

That was before all sorts of shitf***ery occurred.

fu**en disgrace
If you are in Melbourne I heard you can get the booster at the Exhibition buildings. No appointment needed just walk up. They will jab anyone with the booster if your 2nd vax was 3 months or longer. This was a couple of days ago a friend got his booster there, 40 minutes all up.

Edit- Just realised you are probably
In NSW..

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
If you are in Melbourne I heard you can get the booster at the Exhibition buildings. No appointment needed just walk up. They will jab anyone with the booster if your 2nd vax was 3 months or longer. This was a couple of days ago a friend got his booster there, 40 minutes all up.

In NSW..
Good deduction :D

Happy Mastenator

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast

In NSW..
As i posted earlier, had my booster yesterday, heaps of pharmacies have walk in days. I was in and out in 5 minutes at my local. Still recommend 4 months between shots, but pharmacist said that at the end of the month they will pull it back to 3 months.

I've had no reaction, but the wife is struggling today, really sore arm, fatigue, nausea. She's about to go for a nap.

1642132400412.png

lol we regret you noticed we're campaigners that don't follow the rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back