Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
We tried controlling it. It was a stop gap measure which created massive social and mental health problems. It's time to learn to live with it.
NSW did nothing of the sort. What it did was to try and spin it as a nuisance to keep economic activity going and it was stupid, false economics - short term thinking which has now destroyed business and lives. Did the f**k wits Morrison, Berejiklian, Perrottet take into account what would happen when not only the hospitals and health system was overwhelmed but what was going to happen when people were laid low from catching the disease and not being able to work? Of course not! They are disgusting capitalist pigs whose long term vision is confined to the immediate.

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
As i posted earlier, had my booster yesterday, heaps of pharmacies have walk in days. I was in and out in 5 minutes at my local. Still recommend 4 months between shots, but pharmacist said that at the end of the month they will pull it back to 3 months.

I've had no reaction, but the wife is struggling today, really sore arm, fatigue, nausea. She's about to go for a nap.
I'm in Tassie (Hobart) and was due mine mid December. I rang then to book and the earliest I could get it is late Jan, next Friday to be exact. I had two AZ jabs so I suppose the booster will be Pfizer. I had no reaction to AZ hopefully its the same with the booster.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
NSW did nothing of the sort. What it did was to try and spin it as a nuisance to keep economic activity going and it was stupid, false economics - short term thinking which has now destroyed business and lives. Did the f**k wits Morrison, Berejiklian, Perrottet take into account what would happen when not only the hospitals and health system was overwhelmed but what was going to happen when people were laid low from catching the disease and not being able to work? Of course not! They are disgusting capitalist pigs whose long term vision is confined to the immediate.
Perrottet sat in the background knowing that Gladys was dead politically and thought he’d just swan in, once the worst was over and take the plaudits for opening up the economy and restoring prosperity to all…its fair to say he got it wrong…horribly wrong

I'm in Tassie (Hobart) and was due mine mid December. I rang then to book and the earliest I could get it is late Jan, next Friday to be exact. I had two AZ jabs so I suppose the booster will be Pfizer. I had no reaction to AZ hopefully its the same with the booster.
I had two AZs and a Moderna booster. Sore arm for a couple of days.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
I had the 2 AZ, and my booster next week will be Pfizer; my GP says if I had no problems with the AZ (which I didn't), I'll be right with the Pfizer.

Al Heimer

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
I had the 2 AZ, and my booster next week will be Pfizer; my GP says if I had no problems with the AZ (which I didn't), I'll be right with the Pfizer.
Bet he/she gets ya to sign a disclaimer/consent tho.;)

I've chosen Moderna via the pharmacy. From the same stable as Pfizer but I'm told slightly more protective and a smaller dose.

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Police not prosecuting Hillsong.

To be fair, speaking to someone in the know at Hillsong, they had this all signed off by the appropriate authorities prior to the camp happening.

The mistake was publicizing it and not realising how people who have been impacted would feel.

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
How can you have that “signed off”?
Apparently they set out what they were going to do on the camp, with their mitigations plans etc., and provided it, prior to the camp, to the government / agency. No concerns were raised.

/want to clarify, i'm no Hilsong apologist in anyway. Just shows the ineptitude of this government and the complete crap shoot they've overseen.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Apparently they set out what they were going to do on the camp, with their mitigations plans etc., and provided it, prior to the camp, to the government / agency. No concerns were raised.

/want to clarify, i'm no Hilsong apologist in anyway. Just shows the ineptitude of this government and the complete crap shoot they've overseen.
Clearly they were a bit loose with the truth given the realities of what took place, but then again sky Fairies 🧚‍♂️ so makes sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back