NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee that article is dated March and he stated:

“Obviously this on face value would be concerning. Let us take it away on notice and provide you with a fulsome answer, and if there is an issue that needs to be resolved, it will be,” he said.

I wonder whether he has provided the fulsome answer?

Also...
A former US Republican political staffer hired to work for NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet cost government insurer icare at least $700,000 even though he barely worked for the scandal-ridden agency.

Emails and contracts obtained by The Sydney Morning Herald reveal that icare paid labour hire firm Robert Walters tens of thousands of dollars in administrative fees and visa application costs to employ staffer Ed Yap to work in Mr Perrottet's office. The emails show Mr Yap's position was to be advertised to Australian applicants even though icare had no intention of employing anybody else.

Wait, haven't finished yet...

Hmm am looking forward to him being Premier.

Gee that article is dated March and he stated:

“Obviously this on face value would be concerning. Let us take it away on notice and provide you with a fulsome answer, and if there is an issue that needs to be resolved, it will be,” he said.

I wonder whether he has provided the fulsome answer?

Also...
A former US Republican political staffer hired to work for NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet cost government insurer icare at least $700,000 even though he barely worked for the scandal-ridden agency.

Emails and contracts obtained by The Sydney Morning Herald reveal that icare paid labour hire firm Robert Walters tens of thousands of dollars in administrative fees and visa application costs to employ staffer Ed Yap to work in Mr Perrottet's office. The emails show Mr Yap's position was to be advertised to Australian applicants even though icare had no intention of employing anybody else.

Wait, haven't finished yet...

So this peanut is next Premier to be under ICAC investigation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 3 (correction….4) examples of religious bigotry and one single application of Godwin’s Law so far.

We need to do better.
if you think that using the sanctity of confessional as a reason not report child abuse then I'm afraid you're to far gone to be saved. Canon law should never override secular law and that the premier of Australia's most powerful state believes that it should is very problematic in my view.

if you think that using the sanctity of confessional as a reason not report child abuse then I'm afraid you're to far gone to be saved. Canon law should never override secular law and that the premier of Australia's most powerful state believes that it should is very problematic in my view.
If you think perpetrators of sexual abuse are going to confess their sins to priests knowing that the priest must report them to cops I have a bridge you might be interested in buying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back