NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom has given the green light to the installation of a 3rd flagpole on the harbour bridge for the Anoriginal flag. The cost - $25 million.

This on top of recent announcements of new childcare and a shared equity housing scheme signals he has no qualms about spending money hand over fist.

I don't necessarily know a lot about the guy but everything I've seen from him puts him that far ahead of Gladys and Morrison it isn't funny. Definitely the high profile Lib who I have the least issues with, just by doing basic things like not trying to overtly politicise an integrity body because you don't like the findings.
Rubber stamping the Barilaro rort isn’t a winning move

Dom has given the green light to the installation of a 3rd flagpole on the harbour bridge for the Anoriginal flag. The cost - $25 million.

This on top of recent announcements of new childcare and a shared equity housing scheme signals he has no qualms about spending money hand over fist.

It is just outright ridiculous. $24.5m on consulting fees, $499k to build and install the flag pole, $1k for a weather resistant flag.

I cant see any other way it can cost this much.

It is just outright ridiculous. $24.5m on consulting fees, $499k to build and install the flag pole, $1k for a weather resistant flag.

“Consulting Fees” & “Legals” take them out of Government Expenditure and you’d have $B leftover. It’s an amazing legalized rort.

“Consulting Fees” & “Legals” take them out of Government Expenditure and you’d have $B leftover. It’s an amazing legalized rort.
Its an easy way for govts to hide how they spend our money.

Public/Private Partnerships are the other. Disgraceful that they can claim the rights of a company for privacy exceeds our right to know how our money is spent.

I will install the flag and raise it every morning from now until I die for $20 Million Dom.

I will do it for $19.5m.

... and this is how competitive tenders ahould be done.
15 Million and you also get an extra flag under the bridge.

I just dont know how you can do it so cheaply !
FIFO labour from Peru.
Materials $34,000.00
Labour $ 3,200.00
State Government Approvals $94,000.00
Graft (to ensure approvals are forthcoming $11868800.00
Advertising ( to let everyone know we are adding a flag $2347190.00
Gratuity to Liberal Minister (graft) $65000.00

The rest is just cream baby.....cream I tells ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD $25 on a new flagpole.....and people complained about jobkeeper....

Just chuck the aboriginal flag under the Aussie flag ...problem solved and cheap as chips

And for those so inclined, if you are offended it's under the Aussie flag, put it on top of the Aussie flag

So much wasted money in politics, some of their mates would be earning a quid off this

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

While this piece of s**t seeks to reinvent himself as an actual human being this is always worth remembering and judging him on.
FU7rPoHUcAAb1yR

FMD $25 on a new flagpole.....and people complained about jobkeeper....

Just chuck the aboriginal flag under the Aussie flag ...problem solved and cheap as chips

And for those so inclined, if you are offended it's under the Aussie flag, put it on top of the Aussie flag

So much wasted money in politics, some of their mates would be earning a quid off this

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
$25m is pretty good value compared to airport land :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back