Remove this Banner Ad

Grandsun

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
upload_2018-7-6_0-35-54.png

PREMIER LEAGUE 18/19 BY GRANDSUN
The Premier League has become a bigger powerhouse and with that meant that sleeve sponsors were removed from kits. I have digged out my design brain to create Home and Away Kits for all 2018/19 Premier League Clubs all created and designed by Sportswear Powerhouse, Nike.

Please Note: This concept was inspired by SJohnson's A-League Portfolio. I have contacted him and given him notice that I will be starting this portfolio. I do not intend to copy and of his designs and have only been inspired by his work and will use that Portfolio as a Base.

I spent most of the night on the first two. Arsenal. Arsenal have gone to simplicity for 2018/19 with plain red and gold kits with colored sleeves.
upload_2018-7-6_0-43-13.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manchester City (Yes, it is plain but the plainer the better for Man City in my opinion)
upload_2018-7-6_12-23-57.png

why go for Olive green here? The yellow from the badge would have been far more palatable on the away kit, I like the pattern though, very fox like.
It was suppose to be a goldy colour which looked good on the home but then looked 50/50 on the way. Although Away kits are not the best kits in real life..

So there it is. The Premier League Portfolio is now complete.
20 Teams, 40 Designs.

Have a guess for the Next Stage of my Portfolios for Soccer?

Scambled Words:
TRUASLAI

Find out in an hours time when i reveal the new Soccer Portfolio...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back