EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a rolling lockout anyway so just make sure your Arsenal and Leicester players are set. Or if you have none then nothing to worry about :p
Can you change formation during rolling lockout, or is it locked in too?

Would hate to field Kolasinac, Ramsey and Iheanacho and all were on the bench for example

Can you change formation during rolling lockout, or is it locked in too?

Would hate to field Kolasinac, Ramsey and Iheanacho and all were on the bench for example
  • Formations can only be changed up until the start of the first match of the upcoming game week. A formation cannot be changed once the rolling lockout is under way.
Nope.

dunno about changing formation, but i suspect probably not
i've been playing this for a couple of years and the one thing that annoys me is that EVERY round is a rolling lockout (which means captain loopholes)
most people buy a min wage non-playing GK, but i don't play that way

here is my squad (3-4-3)
GK - Begovic, [Ryan]
DEF - Alonso, Kolasinac, Stones, [Zouma, Lowe]
MID - DeBruyne, Willian, Ramsey, Richie, [Mooy]
FWD - Kane(c), Lukaku(vc), Iheanacho

here is a good website i use for starting lineups & injuries/suspensions & set-piece takers
http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/team-news/

Last edited:

Any reason why Willian is on the radar for everyone? Seen him in nearly every FPL team.

Is Moses injured?
Alright, Moses is suspended and Hazard is returning from injury. I'm still not sure if Willian is a lock for the year, so I reckon once he's peak price he's gone

I reckon Batshuayi is worth the risk as a cash cow, only 4.6m I think and should play regularly while Morata works his way in.

Draft 3

Forster (Begovic)

Kolasinac, Stones, Zabaleta, Hegazi (Dunk)

Alli, De Bruyne, Pogba, Willian (Shelvey)

Kane, Batshuayi (Iheanacho)

40k left

Injury clouds over Ozil and Ramsey while Hazard is out. Sucks, might have to wake up at 330 and check the teams, make alterations then go back to bed.

If Ozil and Ramsey are playing then I'm grabbing both. Will probably go Kane to Lukaku and upgrade both Pogb and Shelvey to Ozil and Ramsey.

Half of the relevant midfielders seem to be injured/carrying injury clouds or are stuck in transfer sagas...

Hazard is supposed to be out until September 9, so Willian should play until then. Hopefully can keep his spot but if not then I will trade.
Cool, he's a cash cow lock then

What price can we expect him to get to? 8m? 9m?

It'll take me a while to figure out the scoring system, kinda seems like a soccer Supercoach method and not raw stats like FPL in goals, assists, clean sheets etc.

I think I need to see this Arsenal team, then I'll sit on it.

Cool, he's a cash cow lock then

What price can we expect him to get to? 8m? 9m?

It'll take me a while to figure out the scoring system, kinda seems like a soccer Supercoach method and not raw stats like FPL in goals, assists, clean sheets etc.

I think I need to see this Arsenal team, then I'll sit on it.
Really depends on Chelsea's start to the season. Hopefully Willian is on free kicks because he can score a brilliant free kick. I doubt he gets up to 9 mil by the time Hazard returns unless he has a cracking start to the season.

Pedro is out now so Willian will have even more responsibility now I reckon.

Really depends on Chelsea's start to the season. Hopefully Willian is on free kicks because he can score a brilliant free kick. I doubt he gets up to 9 mil by the time Hazard returns unless he has a cracking start to the season.

Pedro is out now so Willian will have even more responsibility now I reckon.
Fair enough

Ozil starting, Ramsey and Iheanacho on the bench

Swapped Forster down to Foster and upgraded Pogba to Ozil, had to go down on Shelvey to McLean

Playing a 4-4-2 this week, Iheanacho on my bench, figured I'd still get him even though he's not starting, his potential is too good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Kolasinac as well so no clean sheet there lol.

Laca seemed cheap considering Kane is like 5 mil more.
I took in the reasoning that Laca at 9.3m has to be a keeper, wasn't prepared yet to commit there, but definitely on the watchlist.

I think the 3 top end midfielders I'm taking are better chances to end up top 5 or so in their position come seasons end FWIW though. Old school DT logic picking season-long keepers.

I took in the reasoning that Laca at 9.3m has to be a keeper, wasn't prepared yet to commit there, but definitely on the watchlist.

I think the 3 top end midfielders I'm taking are better chances to end up top 5 or so in their position come seasons end FWIW though. Old school DT logic picking season-long keepers.
Laca and Kola with a goal and assist respectively. This game is easy.

Alright, I think I'm settled on my starting team considering a few are locked in already, but my bench mid and bench defender needs looking at, potentially last 2 defenders

Rolling with

Ben Foster (Begovic): Begovic is way too cheap not to start with, he could be a great back up keeper if he's not a cash cow

Kolasinac, Stones, Zabaleta
Alli, De Bruyne, Ozil, Willian
Kane, Batshuayi (Iheanacho locked in)

Leaves me enough cash for 3 cash cows all worth 4m or less. Currently sitting on the 2 Huddersfield full backs in Lowe and Smith and Isaac Hayden from Newcastle (Hayden apparently will feature early, I could go Sissoko instead though, but I dunno if we keep him or sell him)

Got 740k leftover for corrective trades for now.

*thank **** Ozil got scaling points, 4 is much better than 0

I've got Ramsey on my mids bench as I wasn't sure if he'd be playing, after scoring a goal last night I wish I'd started him now.

I've been tinkering with my team this morning, fairly happy with it now, although there were a few players I wanted to pick that are out injured.

I've got Ramsey on my mids bench as I wasn't sure if he'd be playing, after scoring a goal last night I wish I'd started him now.

I've been tinkering with my team this morning, fairly happy with it now, although there were a few players I wanted to pick that are out injured.
FFS, he scored too?

Bloody backfire central for me :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back