EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

56 with KDB (c), Sterling and Walker still to play.

Aubameyang finally scored a goal last night but then undid all his good work with a red card and will now cost me another trade.

Also traded in Tielemans only for him to be relegated to the bench along with Daniel James so I got a lousy 2 points each from them as subs.

Just can't take a trick this season.

Last edited:
56 with KDB (c), Sterling and Walker still to play.

Aubameyang finally scored a goal last night but then undid all his good work with a red card and will now cost me another trade.

Also traded in Tielemans only for him to be relegated to the bench along with David James so I got a lousy 2 points each from them as subs.

Just can't take a trick this season.

Yeah i need to dump James..Probably for a West Ham who have DGW in a couple of rounds time.

Might be out of the eliminator this week thanks to Rashford. We both have Bernardo Silva & KDB (both captain), but likely to be Sterling for me V Garcia for him & 12pts to make up.

Not sure whether or not to change captain to Sterling & hope for the best, not knowing the line up is tough. Made a last minute call to go 3-4-3 instead of 4-3-3, picked Alli (4) over Digne (18):'(

Absolute disaster for me this week. Definitely haven’t learnt my lesson about the risks of City players as Pep is notorious for rotation.

Brought in both B Silva & Sterling this week, both benched & unused. Pissed off about Sterling in particular as he’d only missed 1 game week, picked him over Rashford & Aguero. I’d love Aguero in my team but he doesn’t get picked as much as he usually does, his hat trick will probably change things for a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I was in for a shocker, ended up on 110 & moved up a massive 6 places overall :D

Down to 11 trades if I just bite the bullet & bring Aguero in for Sterling, got 12 trades with about 12mil in the bank so would still have a bit over 6mil available anyway. Just hesitant with the rotations they go through and euro games coming back shortly, but his last week should have him first picked indefinitely now

Thought I was in for a shocker, ended up on 110 & moved up a massive 6 places overall :D

Down to 11 trades if I just bite the bullet & bring Aguero in for Sterling, got 12 trades with about 12mil in the bank so would still have a bit over 6mil available anyway. Just hesitant with the rotations they go through and euro games coming back shortly, but his last week should have him first picked indefinitely now

Red hot striker on the bench. Classic Pep.

I've made Sterling vc (kept him after team news and benched Aguero) but i only have up to HT to decide to keep him
because Arsenal GK dud plays 45mins after.

Sterling did jack s**t again.

Worst trade I've made all season, he's lost even more value & I thought he'd bottomed out. I think he was near 20mil at the start of the season when he was flying

Worst trade I've made all season, he's lost even more value & I thought he'd bottomed out. I think he was near 20mil at the start of the season when he was flying

He was around 11m when I traded him in but he still hasn't been worth it, he's dropped so much in value now that it's made it hard to trade him out.

6/67

with 5 Liverpool players to go, Salah (capt), van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson and Alisson

New recruit Vardy gets injured, S...,
5 trades left, Won’t be trading him out, hopefully not serious

gw 24: 105pts
overall: 192nd
trades left: 19

won my eliminator 105 vs 88 (thanks to Pereira) :thumbsu:
Pereira + Alli + KDB(c) = :thumbsu:
need to buy back TAA for the LIV doubler, and i might get Lejeune(6.1m) too as a cash grab

Remove this Banner Ad

Back