EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

noooooo

Maguire finally did something & I rejigged my team to have Sane on field rather than Maguire.

I traded Maguire to Luiz and of course Maguire scores a goal and gets his best score of the season, also traded Sterling to Abraham who didn't play.

Will be glad when this round is over, it has dragged on forever.

gw 26: 105pts
overall: 184th

lost my eliminator 105 v 138
i had Aguero(c)... opp had KDB(c), and in the end that was the difference :(
i'm aiming to turn Chilwell/Lejeune into VanDijk, and, Tielemans/B.Silva into Grealish
Vardy needs to lift !!

You blokes make me glad I didn’t just jump on Vardy when he was red hot, would have cost about $18mil & now he’s worth what, half that?

s**t score & surprised I only dropped 12 places, annoyed I didn’t see the rescheduled game until it was too late as I would only have VC’d Salah but had to take him really as Maddison did nothing. KDB captain would have been nice

You blokes make me glad I didn’t just jump on Vardy when he was red hot, would have cost about $18mil & now he’s worth what, half that?

s**t score & surprised I only dropped 12 places, annoyed I didn’t see the rescheduled game until it was too late as I would only have VC’d Salah but had to take him really as Maddison did nothing. KDB captain would have been nice

I went with Salah as captain too after the Man City game was postponed. choosing him instead of KDB cost me 22 points and a couple of league wins.

I don't have Vardy either but at least he played unlike Sterling and Abraham, strikers have been a real lottery this season with form and injuries.

Vardy is still the PL top scorer despite current form.
Who would have thought that Ings would have more goals than Salah at this stage also playing nearly 3 hours less too.
Aubmayeng has 15 goals yet it feels like he has been quiet.

Vardy is still the PL top scorer despite current form.
Who would have thought that Ings would have more goals than Salah at this stage also playing nearly 3 hours less too.
Aubmayeng has 15 goals yet it feels like he has been quiet.
Auba scored and was red carded in same game like 5-6 weeks ago

Vardy replaced him in my team IIRC at 14m...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 64 as well, Digne/Mina giving me a genuine 0 on top of Allison, VVD & Robertson all getting 0 for a 0-3 result....

Edit - also moved up 10-15 places lol

gw 29: 123pts (top 12%)
overall: 175th (top 4%)

Vardy + Fernandes + Alli + Salah(c) = :thumbsu:
no KDB + Robertson + Chilwell = 1 donut in my def :thumbsdown:

ManC & Ars have a double - Mahrez/Aubameyang would be nice to add but i don't think i can afford either without offloading someone good

*edit* i can downgrade Chilwell -> Sidibe, then upgrade Maddison -> Mahrez... i think i'll roll with that :)

Last edited:
Back on 17th June (Wed) for 2 outstanding fixtures

• Friday: 20:00
  • Saturday: 12:30, 15:00, 17:30 and 20:00
  • Sunday: 12:00, 14:00, 16:30 and 19:00
  • Monday: 20:00
  • Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 18:00 and 20:00

Last edited:
When are the powers to be, going to notified and update on what is going on with Sportsdeck EPL fantasy for the rest of the year

Be interesting to see what they do. Lockout still in place but everyone is “DNP”, plus I’d made 1/2 trades that realistically should be reverted as some people would have made both before the shitshow happened

EPL Real Dream Team re-openget 2 extra trades for this week
With me only having one trade left I have three trades now

Man City, Arsenal, Aston Villa and Sheffield United have double headers for the this round in RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back