EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

All out for 103, I didn't get any goals or assists from my strikers either (Kane, Werner and Aubameyang)

Aubameyang has been a dud so far this season but he's dropped so much in price it's hard to trade him to anyone decent.
I have Calvert-Lewin, Werner and Aubameyang, only goals were Jota and Fernandes and 2 goal assists from DeBruyne

Does anyone here have Newcastle or Villa players? I had Barkley for a while. Grealish is worth having, maybe Watkins too.

BTW, Mahrez is only in 63 teams (atm). Great POD.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone here have Newcastle or Villa players? I had Barkley for a while. Grealish is worth having, maybe Watkins too.

BTW, Mahrez is only in 63 teams (atm). Great POD.

Yeah i had Barkley and i think Wilson early doors.
Mahrez had scored 1 goal before that and Burnley were woeful.

Yeah i had Barkley and i think Wilson early doors.
Mahrez had scored 1 goal before that and Burnley were woeful.
You only get Mahrez in, if you want to make some cash, most
likely back on the pine in 2 weeks for Aguero or Sterling

I am considering him to make some cash, like I did with Grealish earlier in the year when he pumped out a score in the 40’s, and then traded him out 2 weeks later for Fernandes

Last edited:
Best option under 9 million for Sterling?

Looking at the 2 Leeds guys in Klich and Harrison, also considering getting Havertz back in

Maybe consider a Leicester player? They should improve with Ndidi, Pereira and Castagne returning soon.

Or possibly J-Rod.

Best option under 9 million for Sterling?

Looking at the 2 Leeds guys in Klich and Harrison, also considering getting Havertz back in

i've actually just traded IN J-Rod 8.6m

Podence is in form if you can afford 9.1m, and Maddison is a nice price (6.7m) although out of form (ave. 5.3)

4(c) / 90

All downhill now i guess lol

Kept Sterling but made him vc nstead of KDB so lost 10pts.

Me too, it’s s**t that they don’t account for winning a penalty as assists in this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back