EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Pukki with a hat trick, looking like the bargain of the year, wish I made him captain instead of Salah.

Traded Gundogan and Pulisic out for De Bruyne and Mahrez and of course Mahrez gets benched.

Man City players get rotated a lot, that’s the risk of having them, I have Stones and he didn’t even make the squad this week.

Better not be injured

My team stinking it up so far this year

Trading in Pukki for Adams
Also considering trading Robertson out, if I do I will be going Digne in

Digne finished holding his hamstring, apparently subbed as a precaution but he didn’t look happy. Doubt he’ll play against Villa next week at the least

Shocking week so far. Having Grealish on the bench has been killing me points wise especially when Andre Gomez only scores 2 :(

Gomes won’t be a big points scorer, he’s a physical midfielder & excellent player, but doesn’t get the assists & goals that count

Man City players get rotated a lot, that’s the risk of having them, I have Stones and he didn’t even make the squad this week.

Better not be injured

I have Stones as well, apparently he has a rectus femoris strain whatever that is, and that's why he didn't play against Spurs, may miss next week as well.

Shocking week so far. Having Grealish on the bench has been killing me points wise especially when Andre Gomez only scores 2 :(

I started Grealish this week and benched Mata.

Currently on 92 points with De Gea and Lindelof left to play, hopefully I can beat last week's score of 103.

I really need to check the teams next week instead of falling asleep on the couch. I have Stones, Gomez and Fabinho on the field, and Mount on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Heaton is a bust for now

Think I'll downgrade him to best performing 4m keeper and wait for Alisson to return

Then I'll upgrade Greenwood to Pukki

Kane and Auba upfront look ok for now, upgrading Pukki to Sterling somehow will be down the pipeline

My midprice madness in midfield looks ok for now, KDB, Lanzini, Grealish and Lamela are all scoring points. Ox might take a while due to being unfit, but he has upside at his price.

Down back who knows who's gunna be up there this year, Liverpool and Spurs just ain't keeping cleansheets so far

Better not be injured

I think your Mahrez/Gundogan/B Silva types are at a rotation risk, but come seasons end I'd imagine Sterling, KDB, Aguero and D Silva would be up there in points should they stay fit, particularly Sterling and KDB.

Sane would be a rotation risk too had he not done his ACL

Coady giving a penalty away gave me a 0, lost in one of my leagues by 2pts because of it. Was forced to go with De Gea as captain after my VC didn’t work, so pretty average score this week of 105

Your score average I got 88

Lots of big names didn't get good scores this week, guess I got lucky with Digne & Bernard in my team. Just checked & was just about in the top 300 for the week, didn't expect that haha

Traded Kean for Pukki. Kean will come good once he starts games & gets the service, still quite cheap so he'll be a downgrade target once Puuki is cashed in.

Decided I'll stick with Robertson as a set & forget player, I'm sure he'll come good. Swapped Barkley for Mount again to build up some money as he will rise nicely, Barkley didn't even play on the weekend either.

Lots of big names didn't get good scores this week, guess I got lucky with Digne & Bernard in my team. Just checked & was just about in the top 300 for the week, didn't expect that haha

Traded Kean for Pukki. Kean will come good once he starts games & gets the service, still quite cheap so he'll be a downgrade target once Puuki is cashed in.

Decided I'll stick with Robertson as a set & forget player, I'm sure he'll come good. Swapped Barkley for Mount again to build up some money as he will rise nicely, Barkley didn't even play on the weekend either.
Yeah I got 102 and surprisingly went up over 700 spots from 1500s to 800s

Low scoring week, ******* spewing I missed out last week on a decent score (only got like 120 which was well under par)

Anyways

Heaton to Henderson
Greenwood to Pukki

470k and 37 trades leftover, gunna be blowing trades galore early to get up the ranks as quickly as possible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back