EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of big names didn't get good scores this week, guess I got lucky with Digne & Bernard in my team. Just checked & was just about in the top 300 for the week, didn't expect that haha

Traded Kean for Pukki. Kean will come good once he starts games & gets the service, still quite cheap so he'll be a downgrade target once Puuki is cashed in.

Decided I'll stick with Robertson as a set & forget player, I'm sure he'll come good. Swapped Barkley for Mount again to build up some money as he will rise nicely, Barkley didn't even play on the weekend either.

Just did my trades, Barkley out for Mount as well.

2nd trade out Fornals, in Everton's Bernard, mainly for the cash jump but also nicely priced with a friendly 4 fixture run.

Scored 99 in week 2 thanks only to my man, and now presumably every man's Pukki.

Heaton to Henderson and Giroud to Pukki as well as changing to a 3-4-3 in order to play Pukki, Son(as his suspension is finally over) and Salah up front.

Struggling for captain options though, Salah is tempting as he's got Burnley and KDB is in great form. Spoilt for choice TBH

gw2: 75pts :(
overall: 1,067th

dropped back to the pack thanks to Salah(c) + not owning Sterling :thumbsdown:
got the money to do Kean -> Pukki (obvious trade)... not sure if i'll do another... Bernard and Mount look good though

Trading Fraser out, any recommendations
Not for now sorry to say, I've got 3 midpricers in Lamela, KDB and Lanzini in there with Grealish and Oxlade-Chamberlain as cheapies

As Sterling was repositioned as a forward and Hazard moved to Real Madrid, it's hurt premium midfield depth

Just get someone cheaper in with a big score under their belt and continue to look around with some cash in the bank

Picking 3 forwards won't be hard, defenders will pick themselves eventually (usually players from sides who can keep cleansheets), just yeah, the mids are a bit of a minefield currently, aside from KDB who's a keeper.

I'm guessing nearly everyone is getting in Pukki after his 34, could be a sideways trade to a premo forward in 3 or 4 weeks saving a lot of cash.

Not for now sorry to say, I've got 3 midpricers in Lamela, KDB and Lanzini in there with Grealish and Oxlade-Chamberlain as cheapies

As Sterling was repositioned as a forward and Hazard moved to Real Madrid, it's hurt premium midfield depth

Just get someone cheaper in with a big score under their belt and continue to look around with some cash in the bank

Picking 3 forwards won't be hard, defenders will pick themselves eventually (usually players from sides who can keep cleansheets), just yeah, the mids are a bit of a minefield currently, aside from KDB who's a keeper.
Probably going Mount at this stage but could change possibly Bernard Everton

Probably going Mount at this stage but could change possibly Bernard Everton
Yep, either will make cash

Then just scout for a few weeks while they make cash

I feel whoever will make ground in the ranks will get the midfield picks right quickly

If Mount starts trading him in for Fraser

Traded In McGinn after week 1, looks like his going to make me cash
Nice

Grealish will make a small amount for me

Mings will make some too

Not bad from Villa players considering their first two games were losses and conceded like 6 goals IIRC

Might be a few from Sheffield who make cash too. Pukki the obvious one from Norwich.

Wowee Pukki

Chucked the VC on him too, will take that

Captain Alisson for the 2nd week in a row, even with injury he's proving to be useful

2/48 +C, not a bad start

Robertson vs Aubameyang will be interesting, probably hoping for an Auba goal and Robertson assist/tackle/interception points to get best of both worlds

Wowee Pukki

Chucked the VC on him too, will take that

Captain Alisson for the 2nd week in a row, even with injury he's proving to be useful

2/48 +C, not a bad start

Robertson vs Aubameyang will be interesting, probably hoping for an Auba goal and Robertson assist/tackle/interception points to get best of both worlds
Well that was straight up garbage by Sheffield and Man United

3 players absolutely wasted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After GW2 i was 247pts (223rd)

Not a great week so far though 49pts with just 4tp (Sterling(c),KDB,Fraser and Pieters)

In all the years i have been playing this i never thought about doing loophole captains like AFL
I did not think subs came off the bench (just read rules)
I could take Pukki(vc) then and have Stones(c) non playing and have Pieters come as E as long
as Rico is not picked.

After GW2 i was 247pts (223rd)

Not a great week so far though 49pts with just 4tp (Sterling(c),KDB,Fraser and Pieters)

In all the years i have been playing this i never thought about doing loophole captains like AFL
I did not think subs came off the bench (just read rules)
I could take Pukki(vc) then and have Stones(c) non playing and have Pieters come as E as long
as Rico is not picked.

Would be completely worth taking that VC score. Also pretty average week, need something good from captain Kane

Yeah i think i will
Easiest way to loophole is have a cheap 3.5-4.0m 3rd keeper option who plays alot of Sunday games, would look at whoever from Arsenal and Man United as they're in Europa League, maybe Wolves too.

I had Damian Martinez last year, Arsenals third choice

I'm using Alisson at the moment though as he's injured, and hope my back up Henderson makes a little cash before Alisson returns

Nice

Grealish will make a small amount for me

Mings will make some too

Not bad from Villa players considering their first two games were losses and conceded like 6 goals IIRC

Might be a few from Sheffield who make cash too. Pukki the obvious one from Norwich.
I have got Grealish and Mings as well, And Leicester’s Soyuncu
Concern about Robertson leaking a lot of cash contemplating offloading before he plummets or hold and hope Liverpool’s defence improves, Should of went Alexander-Arnold who at least got 2 assists

I have got Grealish and Mings as well, And Leicester’s Soyuncu
Concern about Robertson leaking a lot of cash contemplating offloading before he plummets or hold and hope Liverpool’s defence improves, Should of went Alexander-Arnold who at least got 2 assists
I'll probably back Robbo in, but not great fantasy wise that's for sure

Might move Ox on for a cash cow option and turf Shaw as he did a hammy for some other cow

95 this week
Positives: Captaining KDB paying off, Pukki continuing to do Pukki things, Salah bouncing back, Finally getting my bench right re. scores, Son's strongish return
Negative: Henderson and Ryan letting me down between the sticks, Andre Gomes, United's loss hurting Shaw's score, Adrain just continuing to hurt Van Dijk's scores

Overall not terrible...

A garbage 86 for me with 40 of those points coming from a Pukki VC loophole

Just Pukki, Grealish and KDB did anything, 2s and 4s everywhere

Pieters has made 2m, will be turfing him as that 29 is out of his average, Shaw got injured so he goes too

Dunno what defenders to bring in as yet though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back