EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

9/83 Knew De Bruyne started on the bench, but decided to leave on the ground, bad mistake. Only other option was to change my formation and play Mings
Probably should of done it.

De Bruyne came on at 57 min so you would of expected him to do something

Last edited:

Also went Pukki to Aguero, but she’ll be right. 87 with 3 left to play, getting a 0 as Coady got -4, Bertrand unused sub & didn’t realise Danso was suspended & got him in this week.

Need to sort bringing another first choice defender in, nobody in there is making money though :(

87 this week :( Compared to my 114 from last week it's terrible.
I forgot to change my C from KDB to someone else. Should have captained Salah or Son lmao. Oh well. The international break shook up a few teams and left me short of a few points. Son and Salah golden. Pukki the gift that keeps on giving but I think I should cash in on him before it all goes pear shaped. Henderson doing a decent job between the sticks so nothing to complain about there.
I think I'll bring in Aguero for Pukki and Tomori for Soyuncu

gw5: 92pts
overall: 598th
trades left: 37

KDB(c) + Moura + selling Pukki = :thumbsdown:
need to find the cash to do Giroud -> Rashford (i'm 0.3 short)
maybe Bertrand -> Rico
or maybe Grealish -> Pereira
Sigurdsson & Moura need to lift !!

Made KDB (VC) after Sterling was benched

100pts 4tp Maguire/Guendouzi/Salah + either Mount or James (both might not play so might
be able to squeeze Tomori in)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 131 this week, nearly half of which came from making De Bruyne Captain.

Handy tip, captain whichever Man City player missed out the week before (Sterling?)

This weeks trades looking like out (Haller & James) who look to have both peaked price wise in the short term, in still looking for cash generation, so will go 2 high scorers from this week Mr 40 points Bernardo Silva and probably Wood from Burnley,

gw6: 126pts
overall: 590th

KDB(c) + TAA + Kane = :thumbsu:
did Moura -> Milivoejevic and Giroud -> Rashford at the end of gw5... yet to pay dividends, both need to lift
DeBruyne is my only ManC player... this needs to change over the course of the season !!

Had a solid week for a change, 149, up to like 260 or something overall I think after a poor start to the season

Lanzini injured though which sucks considering midfield stinks

Dunno what to do with trades

Alisson and Shaw both out still, now Lanzini

Mings is maxed out, Pereira and Tomori have one more week in them

Eriksen is out of touch and probably has his head turned, poor trade in that one

Would love to get Silva for a cash grab as that 40 will skyrocket him past 15m in a few weeks, but he's too pricey and only can be done if I trade both Eriksen and Lanzini for Silva and a 3.5m dud mid

trades at this stage

Haller out Kane in
Stones or Mings out for Cresswell or Lowton

162 was made up of
Aguero C (18x2) 36, DeBruyne 30, McGinn 18, Maddison 16, Robertson 15, Alexander-Arnold 15, Pope 12, Salah 10, Haller 4, Lamela 4, Maguire 2

Thanks Captain Aguero for your 2 points starting on the bench
Giving Captains score of 4

10/94

At least my new recruits score ok in Cresswell 15 and Kane 12

McGinn was a good get for me after week 1, another good score of 14, Nearly score 2 goals, one disallowed on VAR

Last edited:
9/105 +C only Henderson and Grealish didn't hit double figures, solid score as it won't be the highest scoring week going around.

Stayed up late and took the captaincy off Aguero once I saw those teams and shuffled my formation around to 4-4-2

Will get Cresswells 15 if Shaw doesn't return from his hammy (hoping so here)

So could be 10/120 +C with Aubameyang to come

My Mahrez and Cresswell cash cow trade ins look to be a winner this week, might be able to hold on to a trade or two next week for a change if Pereira goes ok on Tuesday morning, really plowing through them atm to make up some much needed ground

9/105 +C only Henderson and Grealish didn't hit double figures, solid score as it won't be the highest scoring week going around.

Stayed up late and took the captaincy off Aguero once I saw those teams and shuffled my formation around to 4-4-2

Will get Cresswells 15 if Shaw doesn't return from his hammy (hoping so here)

So could be 10/120 +C with Aubameyang to come

My Mahrez and Cresswell cash cow trade ins look to be a winner this week, might be able to hold on to a trade or two next week for a change if Pereira goes ok on Tuesday morning, really plowing through them atm to make up some much needed ground
I nodded off watching Spurs vs Saints game and woke up at 2.35 and then realised Aguero was named on the bench and miss by 5 mins to put C on De Bruyne. I was planning to stay up to see Man City team as they rotate players a lot. Them the breaks

If Maddison starts tonight( under injury cloud) will go 343 formation other wise
Will go 433 and play Maguire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back