Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
gw8: 84pts
overall: 332nd
trades left: 35

Grealish + Mount(c) = :thumbsu:
Sigurdsson needs to lift
might do Vertonghen -> Walker (4.6m a nice price)

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bluestar Airlines, Anacott Steel
72 I ended up with

Fell 3 spots to 72nd overall, could've been worse I guess

Some cows have popped up this week

David Luiz looking the best of them with a 23 and at 5.7m. With Arsenals upcoming fixture, surely they'll keep some cleansheets finally, so he could be a budget premium really.

Newcastle kid Longstaff scored on debut (think there's two of them?), not sure whether to grab him now or wait another round as he's only played the once.

Ha, mate of mine called out David luiz last week, said he was a good pick up under $4m o_O

He didn't pick him up either though.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Ha, mate of mine called out David luiz last week, said he was a good pick up under $4m o_O

He didn't pick him up either though.
Lol

Kyle Walker could be decent too I guess at 4.6m, but City's defence stinks since Laporte did his ACL, so dunno on that one

Might wait another week before I go there (Tomori has another week in him)

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Man City have a lot of games condense after the international break
EPL, English Carabao Cup, Champions League and Europa League
Lots of the top teams have, but with their rotating players a lot I’m not getting any in at this stage. I have Stones and most likely trading him out, unless he plays the next EPL game

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Man City have a lot of games condense after the international break
EPL, English Carabao Cup, Champions League and Europa League
Lots of the top teams have, but with their rotating players a lot I’m not getting any in at this stage. I have Stones and most likely trading him out, unless he plays the next EPL game
I'd set up in a 4-4-2 some weeks for coverage

Probably 3-4-3 when Aguero starts though

If Sane was fit, then rotation would be even worse, but seeing he's out I don't think it'll be that bad

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Regretting trading Grealish out, scored another goal last night along with an assist, kept McGinn instead who has done jack s**t since then.

Made Aguero captain and the campaigner didn't even play, ended up with Mount's VC score of 8 which isn't great but could have been worse.

Just about done with Man City players, will cop a 0 if Salah doesn’t play & no point burning a trade.

Also need Ceballos to play & fill in for Mahrez, midfield is so hard this season. Had lined up Hudson-Odoi for a midfield spot until I noticed he’s listed as a striker :drunk: 2 assists in 2 games now

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Regretting trading Grealish out, scored another goal last night along with an assist, kept McGinn instead who has done jack s**t since then.

Made Aguero captain and the campaigner didn't even play, ended up with Mount's VC score of 8 which isn't great but could have been worse.
The same, McGinn was going better at the time so I traded Grealish out.
Last 2 week rounds Grealish killing it and McGinn spudding it

This week has been a complete disaster 8/47 and that includes Captain Kane, Smashed it for England and does jack s... for the Spurs
This will will go close to my worst score ever, and I’ve been playing since 2015/16.

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
10/67

When Salah was out change my formation and started Robertson and he scored 15 points for me. Lucky or it would of been a complete disaster this week.
Still going to get a spud score, Aubameyang to come

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I'm on 82 with Luiz and Aubameyang to come, it would be nice if they hit their combined prediction of 19.

One short with Salah out as I was playing 3 forwards.

I have $8m in the bank, no idea what to do in the midfield so may look for my 3rd Liverpool defender in TAA this week, to add to Robbo and VVD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

101 with a donut, won by 1pt against someone who will surely be mad. Only lost in one league by 2pts by someone who still had 11 players, I'm struggling in that league pretty badly as I'm usually copping L's against teams who have one standout random player for the week. 16th on the table but top handful of total points scored

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I'm on 82 with Luiz and Aubameyang to come, it would be nice if they hit their combined prediction of 19.
Announcer "it was not nice"

I'm having a glorious run in the Bigfooty league. 8-0-1 despite being off the pace in points.

1571706751215.png

In another league, got semi rolled by bottom team.

He had Alonso score 22*2 as Captain

1571706946355.png

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
93 was an above average score this week surprisingly

Moved up from 72nd to 51st

103 points off the pace

Would be great to get within 50 in a month or two.

That league I'm in (can't remember whose poster it is, few pages back)

I'm in 17th place with a 3-0-6 record, with most flogs having their best week of the year against me most weeks

Total points though, 1st :$:$:$

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
93 was an above average score this week surprisingly

Moved up from 72nd to 51st

103 points off the pace

Would be great to get within 50 in a month or two.

That league I'm in (can't remember whose poster it is, few pages back)

I'm in 17th place with a 3-0-6 record, with most flogs having their best week of the year against me most weeks

Total points though, 1st :$:$:$

I'm in 8th place in that league but in another league I'm in 20th place which goes to show how much luck plays a part when it comes to league places.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I'm in 8th place in that league but in another league I'm in 20th place which goes to show how much luck plays a part when it comes to league places.
The first 2-3 weeks I stunk it up, but traded myself out of a hole (not having Mount or James hurt)

Funny though it's only being converted into rankings rises

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Just had a look again at that ladder

That Oompa guy is copping it a bit too, but he's ranked 161st

I've had 1028 points scored against me (GD of -40)

That would be ranked 8th overall if someone had 1028 points

So I think I'm everyone's grand final currently

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Just the one trade for me this week, Rodri to Daniel James, there's talk Aguero could be rested again so I will probably put the C on KDB or Sterling.

I'd be tempted to trade Aguero if he isn't named tonight but you know as soon as you do that he will go on a goal scoring spree again.

Back