EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

gw 14: 106pts
overall: 427th
trades left: 30

VanDijk + TAA + DeBruyne(c) + Mings(bench) = :thumbsu:
Cresswell looks good as a cash grab, so i might offload Walker - he seems to be in & out of the team
... and Sigurdsson(5.3m) needs to lift !!!... this is just ridiculous... it's nearly getting to the point where i'll be benching him... cmon man !!!

Deja vu. I used Cresswell earlier in the season as a stepping stone. He made me about 4m.

Finished on 69, about the only nice part of the game week. KDB & Grealish both scoring were the only players to get double figures, everyone else can go in the bin.

Bitched out of trading Aguero to Vardy but went Mane instead, then only thought today probably not the best option to bring him in due to the heavy fixtures this month & the international cup etc. Had gone Ramsdale to DDG for some money with my other trade, but had considered Pereira to Alli so that also worked out excellently. This week had bookmarked VVD as he'd bottomed out, then he goes & gets 2 goals the giant Dutch prick.

So back to square one for me, not sure where to go but will probably just say * it and make another 2 trades which will bring me to about 17 left

I had 108 this week, saved by Aubameyang as Captain, outside of KDB and TAA the rest of team was mediocre.

This week I can go Mount straight to Dele Alli, which seems a no brainer.

Chris Wood has peaked so probably off load him, Tottenham's fixture opens up a bit so may look at Kane for +2.5m

Lol, another week, another flog I'm up against having a blinder while my score is like 2nd/3rd highest in the league...

Mane (c) was good, but still gonna lose in the second league some of us are in. Can’t catch a break in that league

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Posted at the same time lol

Brought in Alli and captained Son :poo:

75 it is then Luiz tp

Where there's 2 or more emergencies available in a certain position, the lowest scoring emergency will be used. A maximum of one player will be used as emergency per position.

They gave me Maguire (5) instead of Digne (-3) (Reckon that will change)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

75 or 67 Luiz tp

Where there's 2 or more emergencies available in a certain position, the lowest scoring emergency will be used. A maximum of one player will be used as emergency per position.

For emergency scores of 0/- they don't do it

It's really weird, has happened to me 2-3 times since I started playing

I've loopholed keepers who've let in a few or been carded and get like a -2 score and my DNP stays

75 it is then Luiz tp

When Chilwell wasn’t going to play, I brought in Digne & copped a -3 instead of a zero. Changed my formation & out Salah on the bench

gw 15: 99pts
overall: 423rd
trades left: 29

Rashford + Bertrand(bench) + Silva,B + Mount + TAA = :thumbsu:
Salah(c) + DeBruyne(vc) = :thumbsdown:
finally got some coin out of Bertrand... Salah donut didn't help... Sigurdsson needs to lift !!

76pts and only went down 35 places

Maguire and Digne plummeting in price

Stick the V on Son then switch to Sterling if need be
No changes (18 trades left)..Need to sit tight for a while.

104 pts, stayed at 64 overall

Captain Maddison and Alli only decent scores

had the VC on DeBruyne, then with his average score decided to put C on Maddison which worked well, especially when he scored a late goal.

14 trades left and might burn another 2

Kane Sterling Aubameyang all been disappointing in the last few weeks, want to get Mane in for one of them

possible trades
Aubameyang out Mane in
Henderson out Patricio in

Last edited:
104 pts, stayed at 64 overall

Captain Maddison and Alli only decent scores

had the VC on DeBruyne, then with his average score decided to put C on Maddison which worked well, especially when he scored a late goal.

14 trades left and might burn another 2

Kane Sterling Aubameyang all been disappointing in the last few weeks, want to get Mane in for one of them

possible trades
Aubameyang out Mane in
Henderson out Patricio in
Wowee, I thought I was struggling for trades sitting at 16 (likely won't use any this week unless I'm looking at a donut), then you might be at 12 after this week.

Still tossing up on my trades, change of tac might get Guaita in for Henderson
Crystal Palace has a good run of games
Yeah I'll give Hendo one more week

They've got Norwich this week, if he does bugger all/Sheffield concedes then will consider moving on for best available cheapie.

7/104

Captain Alli, Kane and new recruit Guaita, did well
DeBruyne, Sterling and TAA who started on the bench not so good.
Left VVD on the bench F... Should of stayed up to 1.00am to check the team line ups

ended up going the 1 trade Henderson out Guaita in
lucky I didn’t get Mané in didn’t play

Lol City got toweled up

What the **** has gotten into United the last week? These 2 wins over decent opposition will probably give Ole a bit more time.

Sterling a concern, thought bringing him in bottomed out was the right move, alas might not be, only one good score there. Anyways

Kane and Alli doing the business carrying me this weekend. Will have to bench one of my Leicester players, played all my City premos, backfired

2 of Pereira, Chilwell and Maddison :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back