EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Also no balance between mids and forwards again.
Loads of mids in FPL are just forwards in this.
Son Willian Perez Salah Mane Rashford as an example.
Surprised Sterling is not and Fernandes is way too high.
Sterling is too cheap and will be popular early on.

3 spots left in a 10-man league 988030. Also would like to join any more leagues if there are free spots. Been playing for many years, but this season just crept up on me and feeling a bit under prepared! Liverpool players didn't score as well as I would've liked but plenty of time to bump up the score!
Allison (Rodak)
VVD,Gomez, Jonjoe Kenny, (Bartley, Furlong)
Pulisic, Wijnaldum, Keita, Elneny (Pogba to loop Elneny's score and play next game)
Werner, Mane, Robinson

3 spots left in a 10-man league 988030. Also would like to join any more leagues if there are free spots. Been playing for many years, but this season just crept up on me and feeling a bit under prepared! Liverpool players didn't score as well as I would've liked but plenty of time to bump up the score!
Allison (Rodak)
VVD,Gomez, Jonjoe Kenny, (Bartley, Furlong)
Pulisic, Wijnaldum, Keita, Elneny (Pogba to loop Elneny's score and play next game)
Werner, Mane, Robinson
Try these two. I think there's one spot left for here.

BFC 438082
SuperCoach Scores 895111

94pts

OUT Wijnaldum Lallana
IN Kilch Phillips

2m in bank

Playing 2-5-3 this week

Will look to downgrade TTA and get rid of Vinagre who is a dud
at the moment.

I scored 94 points as well, not too bad considering I had Kane as captain who was a flop with 4 points.

Not sure on trades yet but will probably involve downgrading TAA for an upgrade elsewhere, would like to get KDB in but he's too expensive at the moment.

116 with 2 donuts, shame about the kick off times and not being able to make any last minute trades.

Got Lallana and will be trading him out next week, absolute sick note of a player.

Was going to trade Johnston but I may just hold on, make some money elsewhere and upgrade keepers later. Having the WBA & Fulham keepers are almost guaranteed minimal points each week lol

94pts

OUT Wijnaldum Lallana
IN Kilch Phillips

2m in bank

Playing 2-5-3 this week

Will look to downgrade TTA and get rid of Vinagre who is a dud
at the moment.
Beat me by 3 pts, I finished on 91

Likely going Mane to Salah, Keita to a Leeds Midfielder

Following week Lallana is going.
TAA flops again will be trading him out as well

i'm thinking:
TAA -> James
Werner -> Salah

don't know if James will hold his spot at RB for Chelsea (could be a trap)... but Chilwell (probable LB) is on the injury list
looks like Azpilicueta (the regular RB) is playing LB, alongside James at RB
leaves me with 3.8m leftover
Vinagre and Saka better start playing too, otherwise they're next to go

i'm thinking:
TAA -> James
Werner -> Salah

don't know if James will hold his spot at RB for Chelsea (could be a trap)... but Chilwell (probable LB) is on the injury list
looks like Azpilicueta (the regular RB) is playing LB, alongside James at RB
leaves me with 3.8m leftover
Vinagre and Saka better start playing too, otherwise they're next to go
Reece James is a risky starter, and is against Pool. Why go for him? His pts are gone. You won't get any by jumping onto him now.
Look for other bargains. Differentials that'll help you catch up.

EVE have good fixtures. Coleman is value.
Digne if you want to pay a little more and hope the assists continue from his SPs.

I'll be going Coleman and banking a lot of cash. You never know when Bruno or KDB will be must haves.

Same with Salah. The pts have sailed. Given his poor away record last season, and 3/4 away games coming up, I'm not worried about him.
If he got blanked over the next 2 games for a total of 8 pts, he'd be 36pts from 3 games, or 12 avg. Given his price, he might not even go up.

Again, go for a differential. Someone cheap. Someone who's had a good start and has good fixtures coming up.
Get the pts and the cash, just do it via a different avenue. There's always another option.
Willian, DCL, Wilson, Bamford & Zaha. All good starts, but all sub $8m.
They have at least one more good game left, so could rise substantially in price if they nail that week too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought in J-Rod and Gabriel this week. Will probably get Coleman next week.
Well transfers are reversible up until first kickoff, so there's always time to change your mind.
I think people need to have a plan to be able to get Bruno or KDB, if we need to.
Do it seamlessly, without too many transfers needed (preferably 1). Cash is King this early.
Short term, cheap players can bring in pts and cash. Long term we need the DTers.

4/18, Areola 0 just as I called last week. Changed formation to 3-5-2 as Laporte won’t play & Tierney late out, so will get Lewis’ score from Newcastle but a 0 in midfield if Lallana doesn’t play.

Terrible week after a good start

Finished on 136 pts.

Kane scoring 36 as captain helped along with good scores from Rodriguez, Praet, White and Aubameyang.

My Chelsea players let me down though with a -2 from Jorginho and a -4 from Christensen after he copped a red card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back