EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Late change for me. Bringing Ake in.

Ake and Grealish to play tonight.
Gotta stop being impulsive. Even if Ake had kept a CS, he's not likely to see 3 games as Stones will be back next game.
We might have 42 transfers, but if you waste 3 at the start, you'll be spewing when there's 3 weeks to go and you have no transfers left.

Barnes Buendia to Canos KDB
Pog feels like a must have, now that they have Varane and Ole is looking to change formation.
If you see Fred and McTominay starting, then you know Pogba will be deployed further up, in his 'France' role.

It would be nice to cover City, but the danger is they'll drop in value should they flop.
Maybe if KDB fails this week, you can switch to Canos to still make use of price rises and avoid price drops.

Pog feels like a must have, now that they have Varane and Ole is looking to change formation.
If you see Fred and McTominay starting, then you know Pogba will be deployed further up, in his 'France' role.

It would be nice to cover City, but the danger is they'll drop in value should they flop.
Maybe if KDB fails this week, you can switch to Canos to still make use of price rises and avoid price drops.

Already got Pogba.
Citeh have nice fixtures coming up so can't see him failing if he starts.
With so many players listed as forwards decent mids are thin on the ground.
I just got to double figures in no time of forwards that are listed as mids in FPL.

Already got Pogba.
Citeh have nice fixtures coming up so can't see him failing if he starts.
With so many players listed as forwards decent mids are thin on the ground.
I just got to double figures in no time of forwards that are listed as mids in FPL.
Yeah, so many good FOR and not enough spots. Meanwhile, so many MID spots and not enough choices.
It's starting to look like 5-2-3 will be the preferred formation. :D

I want a City player and might go for Cancelo. Got a good score GW1 so should hold his value.
Should be a nailed starter given he missed Euros and went back early.
Always a serious threat to go huge as well.
Have fond memories of him from last season. Saved my season along with Stones.

Final team after 134 changes tonight, just going to let this roll

Schmeichel (Jakupovic)
Dias, VVD, Shaw, Mings (Amartey)
Fernandes, Pogba, Havertz (Alli, Milner)
Salah, Jota, Sarr
Can't believe how many of your 'donkeys' came in. :p
Looks like we split the pts in the Super League 20.
Coulda been worse I guess, as 3 scores were better than our 201.

Can't believe how many of your 'donkeys' came in. :p
Looks like we split the pts in the Super League 20.
Coulda been worse I guess, as 3 scores were better than our 201.

Nearly traded Dias out to get Amartey’s score, but overall didn’t see the point as it would waste a future trade or 2.

Mings & Shaw are my current downgrade targets for next week, Mings -1 burnt me but he has a good clean sheet chance. Will trade him out for a cheap defender set for a good price rise, ditto for Shaw especially if he doesn’t deliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what's Chalobah's JS like ?

a 3.9m Chelsea def (23pts) is hard to ignore
Doubt he'll see 3 games. A lot of depth in that CHE DEF.

Tsimikas in trouble of not seeing 3 too? Robbo back up and doing fitness work. Hopefully they don't rush him back and Kostas sees 3.

There's talk even Pogba might go back to his old position cos Ole doesn't want a double pivot and doesn't trust Fred or Scott on their own.
Will be interesting to see the team sheet. Might still have to get Pogba in as a hedge.
He's too highly owned to risk not having and there's not many other great MIDs available anyway.

There's talk even Pogba might go back to his old position cos Ole doesn't want a double pivot and doesn't trust Fred or Scott on their own.
Will be interesting to see the team sheet. Might still have to get Pogba in as a hedge.
He's too highly owned to risk not having and there's not many other great MIDs available anyway.
Pogba a is cash cow trade in

ended up doing:
Wan-Bissaka -> Chalobah
Gilmour -> Pogba

left Tsimikas on the bench :oops: ... now i'm hoping Chelsea rotate Chalobah, so i can get the 26pts from Tsimikas
Why then just not get a non-starter and guarantee the pts?
That's a lot of pts to leave on the bench. 26 pts for a transfer is fair to me.

The other thing is, Chalobah might not even see 3 games, as CHE are away at Anfield next week.
You're going to lose the pts and have 2 potential benched players next week, so may as well get the pts and have 2 potentially benched players next week.

If you haven't done the transfers, maybe look for a player who won't play this week but will be back next week or soon.

110 with Schmeichel to come, will lose in a couple of leagues at least.

Alli on the bench sucks, keep forgetting it looks like he’s back in favour with a new manager so should switch him back on field from next week.

Getting smacked in 1 league as my opponent has both of TAA & Tsimikas, along with Mane, Alli & Greenwood all scoring and Mount assisting.

Getting rid of at least Shaw this week and will look at another to make the most money

On 100 points with just Pereira left to play.

Not having Tsimikas hurts, will look at trading him in this week.

Would not bother because Robbo is fit now.
Even if he starts W3 it is v Chelsea which he might do giving Robbo
another 2 weeks with the break but he won't play after that i would imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back