EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

112 with 11 to play, but more accurately I’m 92 as I won’t get Robertson or Lingard’s score as I expect Cancelo, Sterling & Hamez will all play. Penandes even had a point taken off him since last time I’d looked

Just checked and I actually benched Cancelo when teams were announced, good choice with no CS and Liverpool still to play again

122 (or 132 with Lingard if Hamez doesn’t play, but Carlo says he will) with TAA, Robertson, Salah, Kane, Digne & Fernandes (c) to come

Sterling scoring just 4 points from a DGW was a piss poor return too.

90+ minutes, 4 goals and he blanked. He’s been so hot & cold this season, it’s bloody frustrating

Cancelo playing last night cost me points, I would've got Christensen's 11 points otherwise and if Christensen didn't play I would've got Luiz's 17 points.

Sterling scoring just 4 points from a DGW was a piss poor return too.
Leave many pts on the bench this week?

Once upon a time in this game, they'd give you half the bench pts. Wouldn't be a bad idea to bring that back.

140pts
DOWN 12
POS 62nd

J Rod to Mount (3 transfers left).
Can't loop because Wolves play early.
Sterling i can't see starting twice so might just go Kane C instead.
5 for DGW but apart from Ederson no confidence in other 4 starting Wed.

Finished on 152 points, copped a donut with Rodriguez missing again, might have to look at moving him on as he is just too injury prone.

Leave many pts on the bench this week?

Once upon a time in this game, they'd give you half the bench pts. Wouldn't be a bad idea to bring that back.

Yeah I had Christensen and Luiz on the bench with 22 points and 17 points which were better scores than the scores of my 3 on field defenders.

Finished on 179 pts which moved me up to 88th overall.

KDB as captain along with Kane and new recruit Ward-Prowse all delivered with scores in the 30s, my defence wasn't great though with just 20 pts total.

I went down to 88th :p only scoring 111pts

Freefall now with 2 trades left and Stuck with Ings injured.
Got Lingard instead of Mount and Salah in a kneejerk when TTA was benched.

Trading in Ederson was a crap move, even with double games he’s scored less than Mendy 2 weeks in a row & no clean sheets

130 with Sterling as captain, officially sick of City’s rotation policy now

They are saying that Grealish is a chance to play in Villa's next match but they've said that for their last couple of matches and he has ended up missing.

Trading in Ederson was a crap move, even with double games he’s scored less than Mendy 2 weeks in a row & no clean sheets

130 with Sterling as captain, officially sick of City’s rotation policy now

Some of their players get rotated more than others like Cancelo and Sterling who I have, KDB doesn't get rotated much which is why I put the C on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gw 27: 167pts (top 9%)
overall: 652nd (top 19%) up 79 spots
league: 12th
trades: 10

KDB(c) + Kane + Fernandes = :thumbsu:

will probably be missing Grealish & Lingard for gw28... hopefully they pay me back in gw29 though

Finished on 78 pts and dropped to 97th overall, two donuts from my midfield and no goals from my strikers didn't help.

The next round is looking even more grim with only 4 players without a bye, Kane, Bamford, Luiz and Grealish and two of those are under injury clouds.

Finished on 102, found out you can only have 1 emergency score per position so copped a midfield donut. Lost a league game by 4pts which would have been a draw if I got JWP’s score

Martinez, Lingard, Alli, Kane, Bamford

Injury clouds & Alli likely only a sub. 8 trades left, but hesitant to use them for a better score this week when I can actually make the right trades in the long run. Looking at making just Digne to Tierney

Ruddy came on 90th minute (my vc loop) and i lost my extra 10pts from Ederson :drunk:
Lucky Bale did nothing otherwise the C would have been on him.
And i was sitting with 2 definite outs in the mids as well which i could have looped.

96pts
No change
88th

Max 8 this week possible
Dunk Tierney Targett
Lingard Grealish Lallana
Bale Kane

gw 28: 101pts (top 8%)
overall: 616th (top 18%) up 36 spots
league: 14th

in league, i lost to top spot "S11"... he scored 136pts (ranked 3rd for the weekly)... and he's now 5th in the overall rankings - well done sir :thumbsu:

gw 29 i've got: Lloris, Mings, Grealish (in doubt), Lingard, Kane... so i might do Bednarek -> someone (maybe Dawson) - it's not looking good :(

gw 28: 101pts (top 8%)
overall: 616th (top 18%) up 36 spots
league: 14th

in league, i lost to top spot "S11"... he scored 136pts (ranked 3rd for the weekly)... and he's now 5th in the overall rankings - well done sir :thumbsu:

gw 29 i've got: Lloris, Mings, Grealish (in doubt), Lingard, Kane... so i might do Bednarek -> someone (maybe Dawson) - it's not looking good :(
Sorry old chap, but someone had to cop a belting. Don't take it too personal. It's just business. I've been belting a lot of people lately.

Hope you don't have my mate Dirk this week. He's going to give the belting out this week.
Went up against him earlier in the season. Pulled out 5th best score for the week. He got the 2nd best and smashed me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back