EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Or maybe Lukaku?
Might have missed the boat. He'll go up maybe $1m, but then will have a BE of about 17 and is away to Spurs.
I expect Spurs to bounce back for the London Derby, so he'll struggle to get value. Then he has City.

WOL and LEE fixtures change. I'd look at Adama, Raphinha, Bamford or Harrison. Maybe even Dallas and Shaw.

Finished on 140 pts, moved up 37 spots to 233 overall.

I will have to look at trading Antonio who is suspended for his red card, Lukaku and Kane possibilities, would love to get Ronaldo but he's too pricey.

gw 4: 137pts (top 21%)
overall: 378th (top 11%)... up 23 spots
league: 13th

TAA + VVD + Chalobah (replacing Pereira) + Fernandes(c) + Pogba + Salah = :thumbsu:

possibly trading OUT Benrahma and Mbeumo... got 3.8m in the bank to make upgrades... Ronaldo out of reach :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gw 5: 121pts (top 29%)
overall: 387th (top 12%)

- had Tsimikas replacing TAA :thumbsu:
- left Mbeumo on the bench :thumbsdown:
- sold Toney a few weeks ago :thumbsdown:
- Havertz needs to lift... i might even trade him to 5.1m Maddison at a potentially nice price

gw 5: 121pts (top 29%)
overall: 387th (top 12%)

- had Tsimikas replacing TAA :thumbsu:
- left Mbeumo on the bench :thumbsdown:
- sold Toney a few weeks ago :thumbsdown:
- Havertz needs to lift... i might even trade him to 5.1m Maddison at a potentially nice price
Maddison got hooked on 45 mins. Tread carefully there.
If Milner is starting, could be good for pts and a quick flip.

76 with Alli and Aubameyang left to play.

9/85 Salah

Traore (Wolves) and Gallagher to come

A lot of underperformers

The same for me, I've only had 2 players get scores in double figures, Fernandes and Salah.

2 points for Ronaldo. Huge price drop coming over the next two weeks.

I'm captaining Lukaku tonight. See how that goes.

Looks like another low scoring round for me, Fernandes the only double figure score so far apart from Duffy but I have him on the bench.

Traded Lukaku to Saint-Maximin and Havertz to Saka, neither trade paid off points wise but they will both still rise in price.

Looks like another low scoring round for me, Fernandes the only double figure score so far apart from Duffy but I have him on the bench.

Traded Lukaku to Saint-Maximin and Havertz to Saka, neither trade paid off points wise but they will both still rise in price.
Traded in Jimenez for Traore and he scores 19 pts, save me from a real poor score😃
Traded in Saka for Ali, Saka limped off, hope it’s not serious and he is available after the international break😩

Remove this Banner Ad

Back