EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

If I didn’t have bad luck, I’d have no luck at all.

Lost in one of the leagues by 4pts to someone who had TAA as captain. To make it worse, they also had Alisson but on the bench as their loophole keeper didn’t play, so he avoided taking the -7 (which would have given me the W). Absolute little bitch energy.

gw 11: 97pts (top 25%)
overall: 508th (top 15%)... up 13 spots
league: 16th :(
trades: 30
bank: 5.9m (time to spend big !!)

TAA + Tomiyasu = :thumbsu:

- time to offload Raya and bring in a decent keeper
- Mbeumo/Pogba -> gun midfielder is on the cards
- Ronaldo needs to lift

I scored 97 points too, moved up 4 spots to 326th.

Main let downs were Aubameyang and Kane, they combined for -1 between them with neither of them scoring and Aubameyang copping a yellow card.

Apart from Salah who I already have there don't seem to be any other strikers worth trading in at the moment so I will probably just stick with them.

132 pts, ranked 262 overall, up 160 spots, yes starting to move up, burn a lot of trades already, first week my trade ins fired, they usually spud it up

next round trades
Rudiger out Cancelo in
Tomiyasu out Shaw in

Thought I backed out of my trades but didn’t, so Schmeichel to Ederson (basically a win due to YC & goals conceded, even though Ederson is yet to play) and Duffy to slabhead

Thought I backed out of my trades but didn’t, so Schmeichel to Ederson (basically a win due to YC & goals conceded, even though Ederson is yet to play) and Duffy to slabhead

Hahahahaa, you *******

101/8 with Dias, Gray and Kane left to play tonight.

Put the VC on Reece James which worked out well with him scoring 22 pts, also traded Aubameyang to Ronaldo who got a goal assist.

Not having TAA hurts but he's out of my price range at the moment and he will only get more expensive after scoring 32 points last night.

gw 12: 123pts (top 19%)
overall: 461st (top 13%)... up 47 spots
league: 17th :(

TAA was totally awesome :thumbsu:
Vardy needs to lift :thumbsdown:

a few weeks ago i got Laporte @ 6.5m over James,R @ 7.2m... since then, Laporte has fallen to 4.8m, and James,R has climbed to 16.7m :cryv1:
even though i couldn't afford him at the time, i never thought James,R was going to be this good
in hindsight, i should've made James,R the priority !!

thinking of moving on Mbeumo -> James,D(5.8m) or Canos(6.0m)

does anyone know if James,D has replaced the injured Bamford as Leeds no.1 striker ??? could hopefully be a nice little cash grab

gw 12: 123pts (top 19%)
overall: 461st (top 13%)... up 47 spots
league: 17th :(

TAA was totally awesome :thumbsu:
Vardy needs to lift :thumbsdown:

a few weeks ago i got Laporte @ 6.5m over James,R @ 7.2m... since then, Laporte has fallen to 4.8m, and James,R has climbed to 16.7m :cryv1:
even though i couldn't afford him at the time, i never thought James,R was going to be this good
in hindsight, i should've made James,R the priority !!

thinking of moving on Mbeumo -> James,D(5.8m) or Canos(6.0m)

does anyone know if James,D has replaced the injured Bamford as Leeds no.1 striker ??? could hopefully be a nice little cash grab

I got James cheap, but now I have to pay big for TAA this week.

Looks almost like, apart from Salah, all the big points are coming from the defence. Chilwell, James, TAA and Cancelo all getting assists or goals regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

143 with Bruno and maybe Lukaku off the bench to score something for Kane

Man City losing a clean sheet in the last minute cost me about 25pts with Cancelo (c), Dias & Ederson

123pts, up 27 spots, Overall 135

Captain Cancelo and Ederson😥conceding a very late goal

Maddison on the pine 34pts😢

No Kane, got Armstrong’s 6pts

Fell asleep😢 would of change my formation and started Maddison, oh well

I had a shocker, scored just 82 pts and dropped 110 places to 448th.

I copped a donut for Kane and a -1 for Ronaldo, apart from Salah my strikers have been awful so far this season.

Also went with Reece James as captain which didn't work out too well with him scoring just 4 pts and not having TAA continues to hurt me.

gw 13: 127pts (top 8%)
overall: 372nd (top 11%)... up 89 spots

TAA + Tomiyasu + VanDijk + Vardy = :thumbsu:
Fernandes(c) + Ronaldo + Mount = :thumbsdown:

need to do Mbeumo -> Maddison somehow

My trades this week

Mings to Robertson
Armstrong to Vardy

Think that will be my last two for a while, burned way too many

side will look like this if I go through with my trades

Ederson / Jakupovic
Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Cancelo, James / Robertson
Gallagher, Fernandes, Raphinha, McGinn / Maddison
Salah, Kane / Vardy

still might go Mings to Dallas or hold for one more week with a -6 B/E, don’t know if I want to have 3 Pool defs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back