FWD - Son, Kane, Salah

i will probably look to upgrade Alonso and Lloris in the coming weeks

gw 34: 140pts (top 2%) :thumbsu:
overall: 134th (top 4%)... up 16 spots
league: 9th
trades: 5

KDB(c) + Alonso + Saka + TAA = :thumbsu:

i think i'll look to bring in a couple of Chelsea doublers

117, ****ed up and didn’t take note of the game weeks so had Rudiger as captain from the previous loophole.

4 trades left, none this week which leaves 2 each for the multiple game weeks of the last 2 rounds

gw 35: 175pts (top 3%)... including an onfield donut
overall: 114th (top 3%)... up 20 spots
trades: 3

Son + Alonso + De Gea + Gabriel + James = :thumbsu:
TAA(DNP) + KDB(DNP) + Maddison(DNP) = :thumbsdown:

i think i'll save my trades too (same as Ossie_21)... so i can launch into the final doublers in GW37 & GW38 !!

and Leeds need to find something special to avoid relegation... LIFT !!

127, Maddison with a hamstring so traded him for Foden, who was named on the bench so I was annoyed lol.

Subbed on & scored which was a nice surprise to wake up to. 3 trades left, need to weigh up whether it’s one or two this week

gw 36: 86pts (top 37%) :(
overall: 125th (top 4%)... down 11 spots
league: 10th
trades: 3

KDB(c) + Son = :thumbsu:

already got 9 doublers for this gameweek, so i think i'll start planning for GW38

my 1 trade will most likely be DDG -> Mendy (giving me a GK doubler in GW38)

Leeds are now in the relegation zone... we're doomed !! :cryv1:

gw 37: 271pts (top 3%)
overall: 96th (top 3%)... up 29 spots... into the top100 for the first time :)
league: 9th
trades: 2

KDB(c) + Maddison + Son + Kane = :thumbsu:
leaving Mount + James on the bench = :cryv1:

with 2 trades left, i need to find a way to bring in Robertson
currently got 9 doublers, but i doubt i'll be fielding Keane
Salah is in doubt too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing end to the season, I traded out Maddison as he had a “hamstring injury” :rolleyes:

Things like that and not getting Son as he started his ridiculous streak cost hundreds of points. Never fully recovered from the start of the season starting with Schmeichel who kept about 1 CS in the first 10 games.

Oh well, back next season!

Disappointing end to the season, I traded out Maddison as he had a “hamstring injury” :rolleyes:

Things like that and not getting Son as he started his ridiculous streak cost hundreds of points. Never fully recovered from the start of the season starting with Schmeichel who kept about 1 CS in the first 10 games.

I traded out Maddison before the last 2 rounds too which proved to be very costly and also missed the boat on Son who ended up being too expensive.

I didn’t have the luxury of trades, as I had none left with 8 rounds to go

If I did Regulion, Ramsdale and Antonio would of been moved on

Hey everyone, apologies for not being too active for half the season.
We came out of lockdown in Melbourne and things just got too busy.
Didn't have much time for banter and FF.
Probably a good thing as it stopped me tinkering and spoiling my team (note to self for next season).

Well done to everyone here as one of the leagues grabbed 2nd spot overall, and the other 5th.
Given the Super League won and was comprised of top 200 players from the previous season, I think that was a decent effort.

Many here finished in the top 100, and I'll be giving invites to those for next season's Super League.
Hope you will join and make it a true Super League.
Looks like cutoff is 94 :oops:, but there's always a few that can't be contacted / drop out / etc, so anyone just out has a chance to join.

Hope to see you all in a few months for another season of EPL.
In the meantime, GO PIES!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back