EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Mendy has done another knee injury

Out for 3 months, sounds like a medial perhaps?

Was just going to hold him as a loophole captain, but probably can’t if it’s that long. Vague details a couple of weeks ago that it wasn’t that serious

Just the one trade for me this week, Mendy to Alonso, I'm already down to 19 trades so I only want to make trades now that are absolutely necessary.

VC on Salah, aguero or Stelring?? I've got Lacazette to C if VC spuds up...thinking Salah will score v watford

Sterling has the best projected score out of those 3 but he was a let down a couple of weeks ago when I captained him so I might go with Aguero or Salah.

I brought in Sane who went well, Captain band on Richarlison cost me upside, when I was tossing between he and Sterling.

Had to cancel my preferred 2nd trade of Femenia (big fat zero) to Smalling (bargain, 10), because of injury issues, went Mendy to Doherty instead.

Going to have to look at trading Mahrez, didn't start last night and only scored 2 points, he's risen in price since I got him but he'll be on the way down now.

Would like to trade him to Sane or Silva but they will be out of reach unless I can free up some more cash with another trade.

I might have to look at trading Ozil too after he was dropped for the game last night, ended up getting a lousy 3 points from Neves as a sub.

I’ve cracked the shits with him too, annoyed there’s a game tonight as I’m rage trade ready. Looking at Barkley & Ozil out, Alli & Sterling in because f*** it

116 this week, up 25 places to 178th.

2nd in Bigfooty league.

Looking to make the Femenia to Smalling trade I had lined up last week, it will cost me 1.5m more to do it this week than last, Smalling +500k, Femenia -1m o_O.

I might also take a punt on Eriksen, great game on the weekend, favourable fixture run coming up, trading at a 5m discount to last years form, concern on resting and rotation though, out Maddison. 5m in bank to bring in Kane next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

116 this week, up 25 places to 178th.

2nd in Bigfooty league.

Looking to make the Femenia to Smalling trade I had lined up last week, it will cost me 1.5m more to do it this week than last, Smalling +500k, Femenia -1m o_O.

I might also take a punt on Eriksen, great game on the weekend, favourable fixture run coming up, trading at a 5m discount to last years form, concern on resting and rotation though, out Maddison. 5m in bank to bring in Kane next week.
Yeah I'm going Ozil to Eriksen likely and bank more cash

Hopefully don't have to make an injury trade for a few weeks though, save a few trades for the Christmas period and hope to climb back into the top 10 through that period (only 5th is over 100 points ahead of me)

Had like 5 consecutive rankings falls before having a ranking rise, something like 4th to 5th to 7th to 17th to 22nd to 27th. Now 24th but like 175-180 points behind the leader.

Not owning Fraser and Sterling has ruined me, De Gea has been a massive spud too, but at least he did something on the weekend keeping a clean sheet. Needs to keep this up otherwise he becomes Allison or Ederson eventually.

Getting Alli and Eriksen cheap with a good run to come is not bad, might be able to get Sterling in January or February eventually...

Have a good bank roll, but Barkley/Ozil to Sterling/Alli only leaves me with $110k. Not the end of the world as I only want to trade for needs from now on (or use Mendy to turn Richarlison into Aguero or Auba, then that’s it), but wonder if Sterling will just stop producing when I get him in & then haemorrhage cash...he’s just under 20mil, don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone get that high

Eriksen is certainly tempting at his low price, would free up enough cash to upgrade Mahrez to Silva, Sane would still be out of my price range though.

Have a good bank roll, but Barkley/Ozil to Sterling/Alli only leaves me with $110k. Not the end of the world as I only want to trade for needs from now on (or use Mendy to turn Richarlison into Aguero or Auba, then that’s it), but wonder if Sterling will just stop producing when I get him in & then haemorrhage cash...he’s just under 20mil, don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone get that high

I'm glad I jumped on Sterling a couple of rounds ago, I think he was around $15m then, could not afford him now.

Ozil > Eriksen

Mahrez > D Silva

Looking at the predicted line ups Ozil may not start again and Mahrez is more unlikely than likely to start.

I've gone with Sterling as captain again so I'm expecting him to be benched along with Silva, Mahrez to start and score 2 or 3 goals.

Ozil > Eriksen

Mahrez > D Silva

Looking at the predicted line ups Ozil may not start again and Mahrez is more unlikely than likely to start.

I've gone with Sterling as captain again so I'm expecting him to be benched along with Silva, Mahrez to start and score 2 or 3 goals.
Silva on the bench mate

Aguero rested/injured

I will have to play a flat 4-4-2 and hope for the best with team selection, got 8-9 players playing tomorrow night

gw 14: 92pts
overall: 742nd
trades left: 21

traded in Aguero... and he doesn't play :(
will probably do Cech -> Ederson

mid-week matches this week, which likely means resting players

129 this week playing 1 short (brought in Smalling, he takes the day off)

Moved up 43 places to 135th

A couple of more weeks of trading before I put a ban on luxury trades.

Looking over the 2 gamedays this week

Richarlison to Kane -2.5m
Vardy to Aubameyang -6.0m

funded by
Moura to Torreira +3.0m
and potentially Allison to Ederson (+3.0m differential!, which I think I can get better value with above)

5.3m in bank

going to hold Trippier

Capture.JPG

Aguero has some sort of muscle strain

Doubt he plays tomorrow against Watford, but they'll do what they can to get him up for Chelsea on the weekend, but they might not use him there either

Might trade him to Auba before Auba skyrockets in price and out of sight

De Gea can **** right off, sick of that flog letting in goals left right and centre, Ederson has just about bottomed out, he can be him

17 trades left after these two, lol, need to sit right back on them now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back