EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading in David Silva has been a disaster for me, didn't play last night and has been s**t even when he's played since I've had him.

Man City players are a bit of a lottery with the way they rotate their squad, Sterling didn't start last night but at least he scored a goal when he came on.

Trading in David Silva has been a disaster for me, didn't play last night and has been s**t even when he's played since I've had him.

Man City players are a bit of a lottery with the way they rotate their squad, Sterling didn't start last night but at least he scored a goal when he came on.
Silva is out for 2-4 weeks with a hammy or something

Won't be back til first or second week of January

Rubbish weekend, Hazard (C) and my Spurs players got me over 100, but aside from Hazard, last night was awful, no cleansheets and Auba and Salah blanking too.

Silva is out for 2-4 weeks with a hammy or something

Won't be back til first or second week of January

Rubbish weekend, Hazard (C) and my Spurs players got me over 100, but aside from Hazard, last night was awful, no cleansheets and Auba and Salah blanking too.

I'll have to trade Silva if that's the case. I made Salah captain last night which didn't work out well, was lucky just to scrape past 100 myself.

I'll have to trade Silva if that's the case. I made Salah captain last night which didn't work out well, was lucky just to scrape past 100 myself.
Yeah I'm bringing in Sterling for Silva

Not the way I hoped to bring him in, but got him now. Could be stingy and wait another week on him to fall in price, but he's every chance of pumping out a 25-30-35 if he starts and thus goes up in price again.

Nearly 3m in the bank still for other trades, need to hold fire for a game week or two now. Hoping everyone plays on Boxing Day soso no trades there, but the New Years gameweeks I might have to tinker around with.

gw 17: 82pts
overall: 753rd
trades left: 19 (11.3m in the bank)

Hazard + Kane(c) = :thumbsu:
no Aguero, Pogba, Vertonghen, Smalling meant an onfield donut... :(
i've got the money for Sterling but 15.9m seems a bit steep for someone who gets rotated a lot
i've got huge interest in 7.7m De Bruyne but his price is still falling (he needs to work his way into form before i buy him)

current squad: (3-4-3)
Ederson, [DeGea]
VanDijk, Alonso, Azpi, [Vertonghen, Smalling]
Hazard, Alli, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, [Pogba]
Salah, Aguero, Kane

i might hang onto my trades for now

104 this week, great start, poor Sunday, 20 points from Hazard, 17 points from the other 6, moved up 3 spots overall to 86th.

Had 2 no shows Zaha suspended (great win from CP) and new recruit Vertonghen, with Sterling on the bench.

No trades this week, probably look at Aubameyang for the VC.

Stat of the week, Man City have only reached the ton in fantasy points once in the last 6 weeks, Liverpool and Tottenham have 5 each, next are West Ham and Crystal Palace with 3 each.

104 this week, great start, poor Sunday, 20 points from Hazard, 17 points from the other 6, moved up 3 spots overall to 86th.

Had 2 no shows Zaha suspended (great win from CP) and new recruit Vertonghen, with Sterling on the bench.

No trades this week, probably look at Aubameyang for the VC.

Stat of the week, Man City have only reached the ton in fantasy points once in the last 6 weeks, Liverpool and Tottenham have 5 each, next are West Ham and Crystal Palace with 3 each.
Man City are struggling to keep cleansheets last few weeks, so not really surprised by that stat

i just did:
Van Dijk -> Trippier
Pogba -> Sterling

:think: I did Trippier to Van Dijk last week.

Just found out Vertonghen out for weeks, without having graced my scores..... from an injury received before I bought him in :mad::oops:

Shades of last week about this gameweek

Started well, then the later games stuff you up

City are in Man United type of form in regards to cleansheets, they just aren't keeping them currently. I trade De Gea the spud to a bottomed out Ederson and Ederson releases his inner De Gea...

Spursy performance from Chelsea, they really should've put 3-4 past Leicester, alas Schmeichel and some luck saves the day for them and gives them all three points.

Need my Spurs players to go big tomorrow now to get me a decent score. Only on track for an average score now currently after Chelsea and City shat their beds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not having much luck with my keepers either, traded Schmeichel for Arrizabalaga last week and have ended up with less points after the result last night.
Arrizabalaga was robbed

Thought he had a good game, looked like he made a few saves, should've got 6-8, not 4 unless he got a yellow card that I was unaware of

Arrizabalaga was robbed

Thought he had a good game, looked like he made a few saves, should've got 6-8, not 4 unless he got a yellow card that I was unaware of

Keepers need to keep a clean sheet to get a decent score, any goals conceded and it's a s**t score, unlike defenders they can't get points for goals or assists.

Last edited:
Keepers need to keep a clean sheet to get a decent score, any goals conceded and it's a s**t score, unlike defenders they can't get points for goals or assists.
For every 2-3 saves made keepers get 2 points though

If they save a pen it's +6

So even though they might concede one or two they still might get a respectable score

Imo Opta were very harsh on Kepa overnight

For example De Gea conceded in one game against some minnow a few weeks ago before I rage traded him, he made a few saves though so got 8 from that game which wasn't too bad

Who on here has the team Clement?

They had one of those weeks that annoys me, when I get them. Very good week but manage to lose to 1 of the 2 teams that were the only higher scores out of the league

Who on here has the team Clement?

They had one of those weeks that annoys me, when I get them. Very good week but manage to lose to 1 of the 2 teams that were the only higher scores out of the league
I had Lingard on the bench lol

At least he'll make quality cash now

Seems Pete is on holidays, he'd normally have done the rankings by 11-1130am the morning when lockout ends

I had Lingard on the bench lol

At least he'll make quality cash now

Seems Pete is on holidays, he'd normally have done the rankings by 11-1130am the morning when lockout ends

Yeah, been waiting on lockout to end. Hoping for a good jump in rankings after 158, out of all the league I'm in there's only 2 scores higher that I've seen so it should be in the top 30-50 for the week I reckon

Yeah, been waiting on lockout to end. Hoping for a good jump in rankings after 158, out of all the league I'm in there's only 2 scores higher that I've seen so it should be in the top 30-50 for the week I reckon
Seems like he did it overnight/early this morning

Went up 4 spots to 18th, bit of a mixedbag this week, seems some had monsters, others struggled if they were heavy on City/Chelsea types.

What could've been if I fielded Lingard...

Only 14 trades left for 20 matchweeks

Might grab Laporte next gameweek if Vertonghen is out medium term just for cover, though City in horrendous defensive form too, might wait on him. Will be watching De Bruyne closely also, but will wait on Lingard to max out in price and judge his form also next two weeks to see who might be the better long-term option. Cashing in on Lingard and getting a cheap De Bruyne and using the remaining funds for injury trades appeals to me though, bit like what I did with Alli and Eriksen.

I think I'll get away with no trades this gameweek, but will wait and see.

Man City shitting the bed again

Absolutely horrendous form currently, like them and Man United have spiritually swapped overnight

High scoring round though, got 150 but only about par I reckon, would've liked a few cleansheets to push it up to 175 or so

Anyways, didn't have to use a trade on Vertonghen yet, Laporte will probably fall in price again

gw 21: 129pts
overall: 775th
trades left: 17

lost my eliminator by 6pts :(
looking at bringing in KDB

First week of the eliminator I was lucky to scrape through after a shocker of a week, my opponent only had about 6-7 scoring players & I only won by 16pts. Guess due to that I had a harder opponent this week, then smoked him lol.

I’m at about 200 overall but might focus trades on the eliminator rather than league wins, but hopefully my team is strong enough for both. One league I’m in may be full of potatoes, but I’ve won 21 games straight lol.

Not sure how many posters are in the BF league & how many are randoms, but looks ranked 17th best league in the comp which is great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back