EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

First week of the eliminator I was lucky to scrape through after a shocker of a week, my opponent only had about 6-7 scoring players & I only won by 16pts. Guess due to that I had a harder opponent this week, then smoked him lol.

I’m at about 200 overall but might focus trades on the eliminator rather than league wins, but hopefully my team is strong enough for both. One league I’m in may be full of potatoes, but I’ve won 21 games straight lol.

Not sure how many posters are in the BF league & how many are randoms, but looks ranked 17th best league in the comp which is great
There's a couple of us in the BF league ranked around that top 200 which helps the league ranking

The matchday between Boxing Day and New Years where Spurs got rolled by Wolves stuffed me bigtime, only scored 86 I think and subsequently plummeted about ten spots to 33rd, while I also fell 5 spots on Boxing Day even though I scored 150, looks like it was the highest scoring round of the season and par was around 170-180 probably, so I missed out there, like normal.

Had an ok week this week up 5 spots to 28th but I'm no chance getting back in the top ten now unless them Ryan Fraser, VVD, Allison types who I don't have all spud up or get injuries.

gw 22: 92pts
overall: 810th
trades left: 17

shortlist = KDB + Walker
i also sold Pogba just before he exploded into form... so frustrating :mad:

Harry Kane out until March. Typical

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Guess I'll bring back Aguero, but he will fall in price I think, so might play 4-4-2/3-5-2 for a week or two and wait for Aguero to come down a little

Build more cash reserves for injuries/tactical trades with cup byes likely to pop up eventually

Guess I'll bring back Aguero, but he will fall in price I think, so might play 4-4-2/3-5-2 for a week or two and wait for Aguero to come down a little

Build more cash reserves for injuries/tactical trades with cup byes likely to pop up eventually

Jesus seems to be the favoured striker at City currently. better off playing 3-5-2 and getting strong midfielder.

Jesus seems to be the favoured striker at City currently. better off playing 3-5-2 and getting strong midfielder.
Don't need anymore mids and I'm absolutely not chasing serial burnman Pogba

Already got Hazard, Sterling, Dilva, Eriksen and Alli

Only ones I'd consider for injury trades are Fraser and Siggy depending on their draw, but the main problem at the moment is who gets rested? 4-4-2 is the safest formation, but you're relying heavily down back for points and they don't always come

Imo Jesus is easing Aguero back in as Aguero had that soft tissue issue himself like a month ago

Thought I’d be too strong in the eliminator, gonna need a miracle to win.
He even has both Chilwell & Digne with minus points! Ward-Prowse, Pogba & Sigurdsson all scored for him, DDG & VVD blanked for me. I hate this game.

Auba, Laporte, Sane, Alderweireld & Alli need to score about 40pts more than Lacazette & Ederson

Thought I’d be too strong in the eliminator, gonna need a miracle to win.
He even has both Chilwell & Digne with minus points! Ward-Prowse, Pogba & Sigurdsson all scored for him, DDG & VVD blanked for me. I hate this game.

Auba, Laporte, Sane, Alderweireld & Alli need to score about 40pts more than Lacazette & Ederson
Eliminator starting this late into the season is pathetic

Won first game with a putrid 86-61 against a ghost ship

Lost 133-144 the next week and ranked high that week too..........

I've got Bellerin's 19 points wasted on the bench as I didn't think he was back this week, at least Salah delivered as captain and Rashford scored.

Looks like Bellerin did his ACL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnt a trade (effectively 2 as I probably need to bring someone else in) to get Sokratis’ 19pts off my bench. Thankfully Alli scored, so still in the eliminator mostly thanks to Sane’s good game. Helped me get a few league wins & move up in the rankings too

gw 23: 146pts
overall: 709th
trades left: 15

Walker on the bench :(
will probably do DDG -> Alisson either this week or next
also Eriksen -> KDB/Silva,D too

Absolutely awful week & only dropped 20 places, surprised by that. Out of the eliminator, in my whole team Auba & Aguero were about the only credible players

I was wanting to hold off trades but injuries now hitting hard. Might need to use up trades to have players readily available for when double game weeks come & players could be injured, suspended or rotated/rested.

Only 12 trades left and over $13m available, but have 2 non-playing players in the squad, an injured Alli & players at risk of being rotated in such as all my Man City players lol. Laporte is pretty much a lock, but have Walker, Sane, Sterling & Aguero too.

Looks like for the 2nd week in a row I've won the eliminator by 1 point.

He played 1 short with Sane missing, with 3 defenders on the bench - which is good validation of my giving Sane the arse because Man City players are unreliable, I played the percentages leaving Pogba on the bench with Saha out, going back to 1 on the bench in defence. I'm not keen enough on getting up early to check team selections and having 11 players play is priority no.1.

Short week this week, so not keen on trading which will leave me vulnerable in the short term

Capture.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back