EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

All out on 143, my Chavski players dominating again. Geez Hazard dominated, was considering captaining him too, but went Lukaku instead.

Mkhitaryan is on thin ice currently, had to cop his donut as I played 3-5-2, while Gayle, Kolasinac and TAA all crept over double figures on my bench.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME TAA PLAYED KLOPP FFS

Good to see Begovic delivering

Stones apparently out til the new year. Got injured overnight.

So wondering do I drop him to an inferior cash cow defender and upgrade Mkhitaryan, or do the opposite, Stones to best available defender who I don't have and downgrade Mkhitaryan to a bench cash cow mid?

Team is

Begovic, Foster

Azpilcueta, Alonso, Kolasinac, Stones, TAA

De Bruyne, Alli, Eriksen, Hazard, Mkhitaryan

Kane, Lukaku, Gayle

incoming donut thanks to Mkhitaryan :mad:

- fwiw i'm planning on keeping him in the short-term... i know his form hasn't been great lately, but he's a player who really should be sold for +10m after he fires up mid-season
- if you're looking for a defender go_you_pups, i like Koscielny @ 5.9m... 2 seasons ago he was pretty much the highest scoring defender in the league and a must-have so he really has a lot of upside
- looks like a high scoring round... i'm on 145pts with Kane(c) and a donut for Mkhi

161 for me.

Bringing Alonso in this week worked... well. Kane is pissing me off though and is plummeting in price but with his fixtures I can't trade him.

I have a pretty good team at the moment just have a couple of players to upgrade like Firmino and Baines. Baines making some nice cash after his last two weeks with 40 points sitting on my bench . Also need to trade Stones now, something I wasn't planning on doing as I want to try and save trades.

Stones apparently out til the new year. Got injured overnight.

So wondering do I drop him to an inferior cash cow defender and upgrade Mkhitaryan, or do the opposite, Stones to best available defender who I don't have and downgrade Mkhitaryan to a bench cash cow mid?

Team is

Begovic, Foster

Azpilcueta, Alonso, Kolasinac, Stones, TAA

De Bruyne, Alli, Eriksen, Hazard, Mkhitaryan

Kane, Lukaku, Gayle
If you trade Stones to a cheapie you're relying on the 3 main gun defenders because TAA won't play much tbh. Your midfield is lacking another City player IMO.

I'm surprised people kept Mkhi tbh. I traded him 3 weeks ago to Hazard when he was 10 mil.

If you trade Stones to a cheapie you're relying on the 3 main gun defenders because TAA won't play much tbh. Your midfield is lacking another City player IMO.

I'm surprised people kept Mkhi tbh. I traded him 3 weeks ago to Hazard when he was 10 mil.

I traded him out too when he wasn't getting reliable game time, jumped on Hazard when he was around 5k and now he's over 11k.

Need to get Alonso into my team, will probably trade Dunk for him but I need to find about 1.5k to do that.

Last edited:
gw 12: 145pts
overall: 891
trades left: 28

Hazard + Alonso = :thumbsu:
Mkhi donut ahead of Zouma + Kane(c) instead of Hazard + Lossl ahead of Begovic = :thumbsdown:

most likely trading Lossl -> Cech + Lowe -> Koscielny

Based on what you think then best I can do is go

Stones and Mkhitaryan to David Silva and Kiko Fermina

Fermina scored a nice 10 or 11 on the weekend, but has a tricky next 3 weeks against Newcastle away and United and Spurs at home, but after that he has 6 decent fixtures before Man City. As long as he scores say 3s-6s in the next 3 weeks, then hopefully he'll grab a few clean sheets over Xmas when their run is good and he'll make some cash.

I can grab a Jagielka or Williams type, but I don't think Everton has too many cleansheets in them this year. Fermina being a wingback can get forward at least.

incoming donut thanks to Mkhitaryan :mad:

- fwiw i'm planning on keeping him in the short-term... i know his form hasn't been great lately, but he's a player who really should be sold for +10m after he fires up mid-season
- if you're looking for a defender go_you_pups, i like Koscielny @ 5.9m... 2 seasons ago he was pretty much the highest scoring defender in the league and a must-have so he really has a lot of upside
- looks like a high scoring round... i'm on 145pts with Kane(c) and a donut for Mkhi
I don't rate guys like Koscielny and Alderweireld at the moment, feel they (centre backs) rely far too heavily on clean sheets for decent scores.

Much rather fullbacks or wingbacks

Based on what you think then best I can do is go

Stones and Mkhitaryan to David Silva and Kiko Fermina

Fermina scored a nice 10 or 11 on the weekend, but has a tricky next 3 weeks against Newcastle away and United and Spurs at home, but after that he has 6 decent fixtures before Man City. As long as he scores say 3s-6s in the next 3 weeks, then hopefully he'll grab a few clean sheets over Xmas when their run is good and he'll make some cash.

I can grab a Jagielka or Williams type, but I don't think Everton has too many cleansheets in them this year. Fermina being a wingback can get forward at least.
Not bad trades although I don't like the idea of bringing in a Watford defender but Femenia is almost bottom price. As long as you don't need him for the next few weeks it can work.

TAA might start this week with Gomez playing midweek.

Think I will hold off on trading this week. I have 25 trades left with 2.1 mil in the bank. Team value is at around 134.5 million at the moment so going decent there. Stones does have to go but not sure whether to upgrade or downgrade him so might wait a week on that one. Also have to somehow get Morata in next week because Chelsea's fixtures after this week are nice...

DDG
Alonso - Sanchez
KDB, Silva, Eriksen, Hazard, Ozil
Lukaku, Kane, Firmino.

Kane's LAST CHANCE as captain. He blanks, I am done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad trades although I don't like the idea of bringing in a Watford defender but Femenia is almost bottom price. As long as you don't need him for the next few weeks it can work.

TAA might start this week with Gomez playing midweek.
Will Hughes scored 27 on the weekend, so we get that 27 for two weeks

Might go him for two weeks. My Glenn Murray cash cow move worked previously to help fund getting in Spud Kane, I reckon this could too to get another midfield big hitter, or even a DDG or someone decent upfront to go along with Kane and Lukaku. Got enough for Walker as Stones' replacement

Happy days

Will Hughes scored 27 on the weekend, so we get that 27 for two weeks

Might go him for two weeks. My Glenn Murray cash cow move worked previously to help fund getting in Spud Kane, I reckon this could too to get another midfield big hitter, or even a DDG or someone decent upfront to go along with Kane and Lukaku. Got enough for Walker as Stones' replacement

Happy days
I'm 10k off getting Walker for Stones :(. I probably would have made the trade but have to reassess now.

I think my 5 midfielders are in no danger of being rested that's why I'm playing all 5 this week. I have Kolasinac, Stones and Baines on the bench.
I thought that too, then Mkhi gets dropped

Anyways

4-4-2 is safe.

Walker Azpilcueta Alonso Kolasinac
De Bruyne Eriksen Alli Hazard
Kane Lukaku

TAA Hughes Gayle bench

LOLOLOLOLOL Will Hughes backs up his 27 with an 18 :D

Yet I benched him and Eriksen stunk it up again :mad:

At least Hughes will have 2 enormous price rises now this week and next.

Any concerns with Lukaku now seeing Ibra will be used by the way?
It might not matter with Lukaku potentially getting banned.

One of the worst weeks for me in over 10 years. Scored 69 and had TWO zeros. Firmino was benched so I went to trade him late Saturday but couldn't afford Morata without using 2 trades so I just copped the zero since I couldn't sub him off because I couldn't change formation and I was playing 3 strikers. Then last night Ozil is out with illness and I was playing 5 midfielders and so I decided to cop another zero because there wasn't much to trade him to with the remaining teams playing for the round.

Downgrading Baines this week so I can trade Firmino to Morata unless Lukaku gets banned then I'm going him to Morata and some other trade.

gw 13: 99pts
overall: 784
trades left: 26

i think i made a mistake keeping Mkhi... looks like he's lost his spot now SELL SELL SELL... Alli for 8.8m is a nice price
i'll probably offload Baines (8.6m) -> Soares (4.5m)
Begovic is almost ripe... hopefully he'll net me De Gea next week

Happy with my 108 points for that round, bringing in Sigurdsson for Mooy worked out well with him scoring 17 points, also gave me the cash to get Alonso.

Only have 18 trades left so unless I get injuries I won't be trading much over the next few rounds, I'd like to trade in Aguero but he's just too pricey atm.

Last edited:
Happy with my 108 points for that round, bringing in Sigurdsson for Mooy worked out well with him scoring 17 points, also gave me the cash to get Alonso.

Only have 18 trades left so unless I get injuries I won't be trading much over the next few rounds, I'd like to trade in Aguero but he's just too pricey atm.
Going nuts on the trades Plugger, you trading every week?

Going nuts on the trades Plugger, you trading every week?

Yeah I've made 2 trades almost every week so far but I'm reasonably happy with my team now so I'll try and ease up on them.

There's still 24 weeks of the season to go so if I keep burning trades at this rate I'll be out of trades by the end of January.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back