EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

gw2 - 105pts
overall rank - 2,032nd

can't believe Pogba's popularity... i must bring him in just to keep up with the sheep
i find that it really pays to be in a top side (unlike AFL DT)... if ManU start losing the points will dry up GoYouPups

gw2 - 105pts
overall rank - 2,032nd

can't believe Pogba's popularity... i must bring him in just to keep up with the sheep
i find that it really pays to be in a top side (unlike AFL DT)... if ManU start losing the points will dry up GoYouPups
United are a lock for top 4 this season. Much stronger than last season. With matic, Pogba will be a beast this season. Lukaku is also a natural goal scorer. Will score 20+. Even in losses, they will most likely score goals.

120 this week and went down to 201st.

Thinking of making 2 trades to make the most of the price rises. Not sure who to get in yet though.

Quite happy with my team, but formation/rookie lotto cost me big time last week and rookie lotto killed me this week.

Would be nice not having a swag of points on the pine.

And Ozil can GAGF, do something you flog.

Just need to turn Iheanacho into a decent cash cow and I'm set.

115 and 91 the last 2 weeks

GW1 Lowe on the bench with 12 and Mkhitaryan 20 (already locked formation in so couldn't field him), 35 missed points there as I had a 0 from Smith (yellow card and subbed off early) and a -3 from Zabaleta

GW2, Smith 11, Hegazy 12 and Foster 12 on the pine while Begovic, Kolasinac and Stones stunk it up to combine for 13 between them. Looks like I'll be fielding West Brom defenders every week from now on.

I'd be well up there if I had my time again........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you trade Alonso out?

Yep, i did Alonso -> Hegazy at the end of GW1, so i had a heap of cash to re-structure my midfield this week

the good thing about having 15-man squads + 40 trades is that players go in & out of your team at a whim (in all seriousness your entire squad will most likely be turned over by the end of the season)
i know Alonso scored twice after i sold him (which is unfortunate :() but i can always buy him back (and i plan to)
if there had of been a real in-form striker (other than Lukaku) i probably would've ousted Kane before his price drop too

Moreno to hegazy
mika or Pogba C. Midfield points too good to ignore.

according to a poll at fiso.co.uk (the BigFooty of EPL) Kane and Lukaku are the standout captain choices this week

that is for FantasyPremierLeague (FPL - i believe this comp has over 1mil participants... i used to play it about 10yrs ago but i didn't like the rules, so i stopped). this has a slightly different scoring system to our version, but it's close enough

Yep, i did Alonso -> Hegazy at the end of GW1, so i had a heap of cash to re-structure my midfield this week

the good thing about having 15-man squads + 40 trades is that players go in & out of your team at a whim (in all seriousness your entire squad will most likely be turned over by the end of the season)
i know Alonso scored twice after i sold him (which is unfortunate :() but i can always buy him back (and i plan to)
if there had of been a real in-form striker (other than Lukaku) i probably would've ousted Kane before his price drop too
I really don't get the trading him out call though, you pick him to be a keeper then you stick with him until he gets injured or he has a stack of byes because Chelsea are on a cup run.

I traded out Zabaleta for Hegazy for example, frees up 1m, I will likely trade Iheanacho too as Okazaki and Vardy seem preferred currently, he becomes Richarlison and that frees up like another 1.2-1.3m, all of a sudden I have a 2.5m warchest ready to go to upgrade someone to a fallen premium + I still will have all the best cash cows around.

I'm hating Ozil at the moment, but I know the moment I dump him is the game Arsenal will hammer someone 5-0 and he'll rake in a Mkhitaryan type score.

I really don't get the trading him out call though, you pick him to be a keeper then you stick with him until he gets injured or he has a stack of byes because Chelsea are on a cup run.

I traded out Zabaleta for Hegazy for example, frees up 1m, I will likely trade Iheanacho too as Okazaki and Vardy seem preferred currently, he becomes Richarlison and that frees up like another 1.2-1.3m, all of a sudden I have a 2.5m warchest ready to go to upgrade someone to a fallen premium + I still will have all the best cash cows around.

I'm hating Ozil at the moment, but I know the moment I dump him is the game Arsenal will hammer someone 5-0 and he'll rake in a Mkhitaryan type score.
Sanchez should be back this week which will free Ozil up. They play Liverpool who's defence is a disgrace. Like watching freo's backline at the moment.

according to a poll at fiso.co.uk (the BigFooty of EPL) Kane and Lukaku are the standout captain choices this week

that is for FantasyPremierLeague (FPL - i believe this comp has over 1mil participants... i used to play it about 10yrs ago but i didn't like the rules, so i stopped). this has a slightly different scoring system to our version, but it's close enough
Try 4,697,385 participants :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back