Premier League Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Get on the club forums. Most have boards for ticket swaps and cost price sales. See if you can get tickets that way before looking at touts (legal and illegal).

Most clubs set tickets aside for non season ticket holders so go on the club website to see what thedeal is. You'll probably have to register or even buy a membership (pretty cheap).

Also check out international supporters clubs. They sometimes have ways and means.

1. Sign up to your club newsletter. They will email you when tickets go on sale and depending on who you support, it could be as easy as completing an online ticket form when tickets are available for sale. Or you can go old school and ring the box office.
2. Consider becoming an international member of your club. These are usually under $100 but come with benefits such as priority ticket period to purchase tickets before public sales as well as numerous other benefits that is value for money. This option is probably more for the clubs that have season ticket holder waiting lists.
3. There is usually a season ticket holder re-sale facility that is managed by the club or through an agent like Stubhub.
4. Thomas Cook Sport have travel packages guaranteeing tickets with 1 night accomodation.

Thinking of going to see my beloved toon next year so this thread should be handy for info and questions.

If I go I'll be spending most of my time in London with a bunch of Arsenal fans and will only get to go up North for a day or so. I think the Arsenal memberships sell out straight away, no?
Arsenal tickets are very hard to come by. I stayed with someone last year who works at The Emirates, I could ask him if he could help you out if you want me to?

Arsenal tickets are very hard to come by. I stayed with someone last year who works at The Emirates, I could ask him if he could help you out if you want me to?

Wowee, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks! Although I'm not sure when I'm going, depends on money and family arrangements. The people I'd be staying with used to be Arsenal members but they're getting older so I'm not sure they can be bothered anymore, not good timing for me.

inb4 I do the reverse of what my dad did and switch from Blackburn to Arsenal. (not serious)

I would also greatly appreciate this! I am over for the Arsenal Liverpool game in November. I realise tickets are going to be fairly hard to come by, and would appreciate any help possible!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not taking the piss or anything, but there were plenty of empty seats for most games at Arsenal last season. You'd think there would be plenty of spares floating around.

And big allocations for the away teams, depending on the opposition that would be a good way of getting into Arsenal. I'd imagine only the London teams and the two northern teams with strong cockney support would be scarce.

I found unless it was a big team I could easily get a ticket for Tottenham games, especially if look on the day they release them. Just need to register, don't need to pay a membership. Also got some decent tickets through their exchange system. The NLD was membership only though, Chelsea and ManU weren't

Arsenal fans: join Arsenal Australia. I was going to go overseas last year and got a membership. It's something like $60 to join up to or something, but you essentially get a ticket guaranteed to cat B (essentially all games except United, City, Chelsea, Sp*rs...) for a reasonable price (as reasonable as Premier League ticket prices are). I didn't end up going through with it because my mates are all talk, but the set-up was really reliable and straight-forward.

From personal experience going to a Chelsea away game vs Everton in the EPL and the home match vs Swansea in the Capitol One Cup last season, the best way to get seats is to become a member (relatively cheap), and simply book tickets online and have them either mailed or pick up at the stadium.

Arsenal fans: join Arsenal Australia. I was going to go overseas last year and got a membership. It's something like $60 to join up to or something, but you essentially get a ticket guaranteed to cat B (essentially all games except United, City, Chelsea, Sp*rs...) for a reasonable price (as reasonable as Premier League ticket prices are). I didn't end up going through with it because my mates are all talk, but the set-up was really reliable and straight-forward.

Might do this, good post. What seat allocation do you get? or can you pay a bit extra to sit in the middle of lower levels?

Might do this, good post. What seat allocation do you get? or can you pay a bit extra to sit in the middle of lower levels?

I can't really remember. I know that AFC gives an allocation to Arsenal Australia. To be honest, it's as much about the experience and it seems Emirates' viewing points are all pretty good. Shoot them an email – they were helpful and responsive for me.

What are the chances of getting tickets to the Man U vs Arse game in November.

Missus is a fan :oops:, I imagine it will be easier to get tickets to the Man City vs. Norwich game the week before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back