Premier League Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

London is that amazing, it won't even matter you're not seeing a game.

Yeah I'm not actually worried considering we'll be trekking around Europe while the World Cup is on. Really hoping Spain get to the Semis so I can cheer them on when we're in Barcelona. We'll be in Rome for the Final, conflicted about whether that makes me want Italy to make the final (don't think they will anyway).

Anyone know how to buy tickets to Champions League matches? Is it nigh on impossible? Arsenal-Marseille is a day after I get to London.

FA Cup is the easiest to get tickets for, you might just have to settle for watching a premier league team vs one of a lower division. I was in the UK earlier this year and went to Everton vs Oldham (Goodison Park) and tickets were available at the gate for 30 pounds (decent seats).

Championship League games are worth going to as well and you will get yourself a ticket at the gate for around 25 pounds. Also if your in the Liverpool-Manchester area a trip to the National Football Museum in Manchester City is an absolute must (got to hold legit EPL trophy here).

FA Cup is the easiest to get tickets for, you might just have to settle for watching a premier league team vs one of a lower division. I was in the UK earlier this year and went to Everton vs Oldham (Goodison Park) and tickets were available at the gate for 30 pounds (decent seats).

Championship League games are worth going to as well and you will get yourself a ticket at the gate for around 25 pounds. Also if your in the Liverpool-Manchester area a trip to the National Football Museum in Manchester City is an absolute must (got to hold legit EPL trophy here).

All good, I'll be watching plenty of PL games, just thought I'd give CL a shot.

Just bought tickets to Liverpool v Manchester City @ Anfield in April.

Bought them off the Liverpool website. Hospitality tickets that have a pre game talk by an ex player, 3 course meal, tour of museum. Game day program and then the game.

Been reading poor reviews of footballticketnet.com - Covered my arse, Got a ticket to the Hull City game directly through Arsenal.
If I get my ticket from that website. Great. I'm taking it, great seats!
If not, I have my arse covered.
705, row 10, seat 23, so right next to the Police line next to the Hull supporters, don't get too rowdy SM :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a Tottenham member for two years, tried to buy tickets to the only game I will probably ever get to go to in my life (through the membership program on their site), sold out before I could even get to it. And that's as soon as it opened.

Yeah those category A games sell out before they even go on sale to Bronze members (assuming you have the same membership I have). You can try stubhub but be prepared to pay more

Been reading poor reviews of footballticketnet.com - Covered my arse, Got a ticket to the Hull City game directly through Arsenal.
If I get my ticket from that website. Great. I'm taking it, great seats!
If not, I have my arse covered.
705, row 10, seat 23, so right next to the Police line next to the Hull supporters, don't get too rowdy SM :p

If you end up with a spare and I don't manage to get a ticket can I buy one off you?

If you end up with a spare and I don't manage to get a ticket can I buy one off you?
Definently.
If I got the spare I was just going to sell it there.
Either hostel or at the gate.

Definently.
If I got the spare I was just going to sell it there.
Either hostel or at the gate.

Cheers, sounds like we sold out our allotment instantly and I have to wait until Monday to find out. Our system is pathetically antiquated, had to fill out a form and scan it and email it to them, and the form doesn't even ask for my season pass number (so no idea how they know if I am or aren't). Also no opportunity for me to explain my situation, but oh well, we'll see.

Damn, even more reason to try and get a ticket to Arsenal-Marseille - if they win they could potentially lock in their qualification I believe?
Nup. They would only progress if Napoli win or draw with Dortmund.
(Arsenal win + Dortmund win this week, + Dortmund win + Napoli win in the final matchday = 4-0-2 between those 3 teams.)
I could still get tickets to it 1-2 days ago with my membership. But it loads onto my card, and as I wont be in London, I cant use it or anything. If it were a paper ticket or something, I could've gotten that for you and sent it to you, but getting my card to you before The Marseille game, then getting it back. Too much of a mind *.

Saw QPR V Derby, was about 4 rows back - absolutely loved it . Final score was 2-1, fantastic atmosphere at Loftus Road and paying 20 pounds for a 2nd tier match instead of 200 pounds for a premier league game was well worth it.

Saw QPR V Derby, was about 4 rows back - absolutely loved it . Final score was 2-1, fantastic atmosphere at Loftus Road and paying 20 pounds for a 2nd tier match instead of 200 pounds for a premier league game was well worth it.
:eek:
Crystal Palace - Cardiff City - 28 quid (row 1 behind the goals)
Crystal palace - West Ham - 32 quid (row 1, on the wing)
Arsenal - Hull - 25.50 quid (row 10, next to away fans)

Crystal Palace membership - 25 quid
Arsenal membership - 26 quid.

So where's this 200 pound coming from?
Through official means I've got 126.50 for 3 matches!

I could get a center upper ticket (most expensive for red members) for the Arsenal-Everton game and still be coming in at UNDER 200 for FOUR games.

Everything I was looking at was a ridiculously high price because I left it a bit late - might need to look into it more when I get back to London in a few months

Dirty Bird what's the best way to get Palace tickets? Looking to try and get to a game at each of the London grounds while i'm over here and that's one I want to tick off soon

Dirty Bird what's the best way to get Palace tickets? Looking to try and get to a game at each of the London grounds while i'm over here and that's one I want to tick off soon
Straight through the club if you're a member.
But I will tell you this.
You can book 10 tickets per game per member.
And it comes as a PDF file through an email.
So I could get you the ticket and email it to you?

ps. For Category A games (Spurs, Arsenal etc.) you must buy a cat b ticket. So if you want to watch them vs someone decent, you'll need to get a ticket for that game + another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back