A Section Premier section 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penski

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
As long as i have something in my hands that i can see who's who before 2pm Saturday then I don't really care when the teams are made available.

Hippster

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Blues are no good. I’m off them. Just can’t click. A lot of great names, but something wrong down there.
SKOBAFL…$1.60
Claret & Stout…$3.10
Brighton…$4.80
Caulfield…$20.00
Blues…$30.00
Melb..$50.00
1000.00 any others

darwinderwin

Team Captain
Apr 7, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Good to see you can now see the light
Uni using all 45 points, stacked full of ex-AFL talent and not coming within a Bulls roar of Caulfield.
Not all is well. Reserves have won just two games and if some of the murmurings are true, 2022 is going to be a big rebuild.

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
The lions put up a terrific fight on the weekend but it was never going to be enough against a strong SKOB side despite having half of their best 22 unavailable.

David Mirra continues to be our shining light this season and his impact in the middle of the ground was sensational.

Another tough game for my mob this week against Old Xavs before the double bye and we really need to string a few wins together to avoid the drop.

Chioli

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are Mitch Brown and Jarrad Waite playing for SKOBAFL this year? Two of the best ever to do it still to come back into their lineup is scary.

45 /

Waite did his hammy again. Not sure about Brown.

Lot of clubs looking forward to the 2 weeks off. Xavs missing 8 of best 22 on the weekend after 6 changes but great to see Gilbert play in the 2's and kick 4 goals.

Aug 24, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Waite did his hammy again. Not sure about Brown.

Lot of clubs looking forward to the 2 weeks off. Xavs missing 8 of best 22 on the weekend after 6 changes but great to see Gilbert play in the 2's and kick 4 goals.

Gilbert can turn a game on its head. Had a horror run of injuries. Beginning to think the double bye (Mykonos exodus rounds) is a great call by the VAFA to have the best on the park in the back end. OXAFL back 6 is impenetrable at the minute.

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gilbert can turn a game on its head. Had a horror run of injuries. Beginning to think the double bye (Mykonos exodus rounds) is a great call by the VAFA to have the best on the park in the back end. OXAFL back 6 is impenetrable at the minute.

Gilbert is a very good player and knows where the goals are. He did his calf in the opening 2 minutes of the reserves game against Collegians a few weeks ago, so it's good to see him back amongst it.

I did note the many outs Xavs had on the weekend but still beat out Bernards (no love lost between those two clubs) but still managed to hold them at bay for the majority of the day and get games into younger players.

Keano15

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2009
Glenhuntly Oval
AFL Club
Carlton
Old Trinity v Uni Blues - Blues aren't losing 3 in a row.
Collegians v Old Xavs - Might be ugly.
St Bernards v Old Melburnians - OM's just.
St Kevins v Old Scotch - Should be comfortable.
Caulfield Gr v Old Brighton - Sticking with the Fields.

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
2111a.jpg

Hippster

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
UNIAFL
OXAFL
Gazmen
SKOBAFL
FIELDS just. If they win this, could see them pushing OXAFL and SKOBAFL in the finals. Forward line is prolific.

Will go
Uni Blues
SkobAFL
Claret & Stout
Bernies
Brighton

Plan is to be level with mr 45 come late Saturday arvo. In all likelihood could be 4 behind.
Nice of him to tip early and allow a strategic tip offer by myself.
🤞

The_Conspirator

Debutant
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
BIG TRANSFER NEWS:
- Due to the loss of their Premier ruckman, SKOBSafl are looking at poaching a fellow A grade club's ruckman. All will be revealed within the coming days. I was correct on breaking the news of Jarrad waite a couple of years ago and my information looks rock solid again. #Conspiratorout

Jimmyjack

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
BIG TRANSFER NEWS:
- Due to the loss of their Premier ruckman, SKOBSafl are looking at poaching a fellow A grade club's ruckman. All will be revealed within the coming days. I was correct on breaking the news of Jarrad waite a couple of years ago and my information looks rock solid again. #Conspiratorout
Perhaps the Glorious Brian Hogan and his Hair Hat can shed some light.

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
BIG TRANSFER NEWS:

I will believe this tomorrow when the deadline has passed and I see what is on the transfers page. Beggars belief that they'd be poaching a player from another club. Surely Plugger could come back and help out for a few games in the season if they need another ruck.

Hippster

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
BIG TRANSFER NEWS:

Do they have no shame?

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like that SKOBs number 1 ruck is not leaving the club after all that noise. He's a very good player too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back