Old ScotchOld ScotchOld Scotch
St Bernards

Last edited:

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Plugger coming back to coach is a big boost for SKOB.

Waite will be 39 in February - he's getting on a bit, so I doubt he would've been as potent as he was in early 2019.

Hearing all is not well at SKOBAFL over the sacking of Martyn . What a shame Brian isn't around these days .

The idea that there would be fallout over bringing Pluga Lynch back to the club would be hard to believe for even for the biggest SKOB (or SKOBAFL if you will) haters out there. In this tough time whatever gives you hope though Bedford old son. Be well.

The idea that there would be fallout over bringing Pluga Lynch back to the club would be hard to believe for even for the biggest SKOB (or SKOBAFL if you will) haters out there. In this tough time whatever gives you hope though Bedford old son. Be well.
Mr Outer,
I don't think I've ever seen Mr Ford post anything positive on this forum, so it's to be expected, what a great ambassador for the Ormond Football Club he is.
For the record Mr Wet The Bed Ford, SKOB played with 22 out of 45 points in their last match v Old Brighton whilst your club Ormond played with 36 out of 45 points.
The club and players are right behind Mr Plugger, we are used to abuse from outsiders and revel in it.

Mr Outer,
I don't think I've ever seen Mr Ford post anything positive on this forum, so it's to be expected, what a great ambassador for the Ormond Football Club he is.
For the record Mr Wet The Bed Ford, SKOB played with 22 out of 45 points in their last match v Old Brighton whilst your club Ormond played with 36 out of 45 points.
The club and players are right behind Mr Plugger, we are used to abuse from outsiders and revel in it.
No abuse , just the truth .

Brett Eddy leaving Caulfield off to Gippsland , that's with a couple of regulars retiring , no wonder they have been active

Brett Eddy leaving Caulfield off to Gippsland , that's with a couple of regulars retiring , no wonder they have been active
Mr Ford, what do you mean ‘active’? Who are they targeting from Ormond?
Mr Eddy has had more clubs than hot dinners, quite embarrassing for him.

Mr Ford, what do you mean ‘active’? Who are they targeting from Ormond?
Mr Eddy has had more clubs than hot dinners, quite embarrassing for him.
Never mentioned Ormond . Eddy will get to a few past players functions , don't understand blokes like this , but there are plenty of them.

Active? Every club should be active in managing their lists.

Nixon & Osborn finishing up is a loss, but as much because they are just great people rather than just for their football. But I think you'll find the rest of the squad is going again and with the U/19 side finishing top of the Premier competition there is likely some talent coming up.

Congratulations to Marcus ‘Mad dog’ Stavrou for winning the A Section B&F.
Great player and amazing leader.
Tough year, but to walk away with the flag* and the B&F has been a huge result for the Claret and Stout!

*perhaps even a bigger and worthier flag than normal with all the interruptions

Active? Every club should be active in managing their lists.

Nixon & Osborn finishing up is a loss, but as much because they are just great people rather than just for their football. But I think you'll find the rest of the squad is going again and with the U/19 side finishing top of the Premier competition there is likely some talent coming up.
Nothing wrong with that at all just saying that more of our players have been approached by them with DLS 2nd .It's what happens .

Nothing wrong with that at all just saying that more of our players have been approached by them with DLS 2nd .It's what happens .

Mmmmm. Other than Jackson Hille (who played for us and yes has a huge family connection to Ormond) I'd be surprised if there was anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe family reasons Moore has gone .
Mr Moore stood no chance once Mr Martyn became available, it will be interesting to see how Mr Martyn adapts to the silver tails at the Pavvy, he won’t take any s**t.

Mr Moore stood no chance once Mr Martyn became available, it will be interesting to see how Mr Martyn adapts to the silver tails at the Pavvy, he won’t take any sh*t.
If Martyn is that good why did your mob get rid of him and replace him with a 1st time coach.

You can come clean, Mr Gold. I don't think there's any point hiding your light under a bushel.

gary gold coach.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Mr Gold, coach of the US national rugby team, with a strong interest in amateur football. Thank you for dropping by and contributing to our little corner of the interwebs. We appreciate your insight.

Well, I'd like to say that's been a pretty sensible off-season so far, but it's only October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back