Old Xaverians
Old MelburniansOld MelburniansOld Xaverians
1st SEMIFINAL
ELSTERNWICK 11:40am SAT 3/9
vsvs
Old ScotchOld ScotchOld Scotch
St Bernards

Last edited:
If your predictor proves correct Wesley will be coming into a final on 10 game streak with a 1 point win over Blues and then playing two bottom sides.
Odds are that Collegians will handle St Bernard's at the Harry Trott, and then Trinity at Daley. Unlikely that OB and OM both go 2-0 as well (they play each other so only one can do it, and when they're not playing each other, OB have STK and OMs have OX).

Odds are that Collegians will handle St Bernard's at the Harry Trott, and then Trinity at Daley. Unlikely that OB and OM both go 2-0 as well (they play each other so only one can do it, and when they're not playing each other, OB have STK and OMs have OX).
Will they brave enough to rest sore players before first final?

Premiership odds needed from one our local bookies. OC favourites given the form, SKOB second given they will get the other double chance ..... the other 3 would all be about even I would guess. VFL availability will be the key you would guess.

Don't get the Schadenfreude-ism here. You "entitled" peeps won have some grace.

Where were you when Xavs were found guilty of an offence of a like nature and given a get-out-of-jail-free card? Blues copped a severe penalty for their transgression.

As for the other matters such as the so-called RMIT connection, that doesn't sit comfortably with me but it was ticked off by the VAFA as I understand it. The "entitled" schools have been using their advantages since Mr. Briza opened his first BF account.

Get over it!

Incoming
There has been some change of personel at VAFA HQ since then and thank god, they acted accordingly re : UB's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been some change of personel at VAFA HQ since then and thank god, they acted accordingly re : UB's.
It's unsurprising that you'd indulge in whataboutism, and that your fellow Schadenfreudeists would jump aboard.

The point wasn't what the VAFA had done or not done, but rather your hypocrisy in just piling onto the Blues without referencing others who had also transgressed.

We know the 2019 flag result has got up Mr. Briza's frock and he's a relentless hombre, but I didn't expect you and other entitled peeps to get your jollies from piling on too.

I realise that doesn't explain the input of 'Gun Island' who is a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.

It's unsurprising that you'd indulge in whataboutism, and that your fellow Schadenfreudeists would jump aboard.

The point wasn't what the VAFA had done or not done, but rather your hypocrisy in just piling onto the Blues without referencing others who had also transgressed.

We know the 2019 flag result has got up Mr. Briza's frock and he's a relentless hombre, but I didn't expect you and other entitled peeps to get your jollies from piling on too.

I realise that doesn't explain the input of 'Gun Island' who is a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.

What are you on about man .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maplebet still in operation??? Where is Canada???
He has a very good friend who posts here from time to time. Surprisingly he hasn't made an appearance for some time, especially as his and Canada's bestie at the Bears is doing so well. Hope all is well.

What amuses me and what gave me such joy last sat, is that most UB's supporters feel hardly done by. You talk about "entitlement", that starts with UBs moral compass. How dare the VAFA punish us (UB) for cheating......Get over it and play by the rules...

What amuses me and what gave me such joy last sat, is that most UB's supporters feel hardly done by. You talk about "entitlement", that starts with UBs moral compass. How dare the VAFA punish us (UB) for cheating......Get over it and play by the rules...
Mr AM, UB have been putting the wrong points numbers down since March 2019, I’m sure you’ve seen the affidavit? Also, please fill us all in on the clubs who were over the 45 points cap most weeks for the last three years? As far as deriving pleasure from Blues current predicament, most people who are involved in the every day workings of an A grade club that plays by the rules would be dissatisfied with the VAFA ruling, they should have been relegated to B grade.

Last edited:
BetFrom45 VAFA Premiership Odds

SKOBAFL $1.85
COLLEGIANS $3.05
OXAFL $3.75
OBALUMNIANDAFEWORMONDJUNIORS $12.50
OMs $18.50

*On the premise each side has all listed players available.
Mr Angle, I'll have some on your mob please. Will Mr Dunell come in and save the OM's round 18? I notice he has announced his VFL retirement today. He has a pretty good record against the Red n Blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back