Old Xaverians
Old MelburniansOld MelburniansOld Xaverians
1st SEMIFINAL
ELSTERNWICK 11:40am SAT 3/9
vsvs
Old ScotchOld ScotchOld Scotch
St Bernards

Last edited:
What amuses me and what gave me such joy last sat, is that most UB's supporters feel hardly done by. You talk about "entitlement", that starts with UBs moral compass. How dare the VAFA punish us (UB) for cheating......Get over it and play by the rules...
You still don't get it f.f. No one, least of all me, believes Blues didn't warrant condemnation for their violation. It's the tedious unrelenting pile-on here and the concerning gratification some appear to get from it.

And you and your peeps have been nowhere to be seen when another club was found guilty of the same offence. And that remains the case. Hypocrisy!

We've all been subjected to Mr.Briza revelling over the Blues pile on cos he still loses sleep over 2019 and is happy to keep the matter alive with regurgitations, exaggerations, and sophistry. Sad but it's his thing and he seems a tad OCD when it comes to the Blues, so his rants are easy to disregard.

As I've posted, I didn't like the association with RMIT for recruiting purposes but it was ticked off by the V.A.F.A. They aren't the first club to push the rules to the limit and won't be the last.

You still don't get it f.f. No one, least of all me, believes Blues didn't warrant condemnation for their violation. It's the tedious unrelenting pile-on here and the concerning gratification some appear to get from it.

And you and your peeps have been nowhere to be seen when another club was found guilty of the same offence. And that remains the case. Hypocrisy!

We've all been subjected to Mr.Briza revelling over the Blues pile on cos he still loses sleep over 2019 and is happy to keep the matter alive with regurgitations, exaggerations, and sophistry. Sad but it's his thing and he seems a tad OCD when it comes to the Blues, so his rants are easy to disregard.

As I've posted, I didn't like the association with RMIT for recruiting purposes but it was ticked off by the V.A.F.A. They aren't the first club to push the rules to the limit and won't be the last.
The other Club(s) you refer to were put up to the VAFA for their indiscretions. Your problem AM, is that you thought they got off lightly, you may be right. You were probably after the death sentence, but got a manslaughter judgement instead. Nothing remains the same least of all VAFA and their thinking. Your mob has been cheating for years, you could use your rationale that the VAFA were sitting on their hands and turning a blind eye. You cant have it both ways...You were caught red handed and your Club's Committee stands condemned.

There are some seriously sensational games of footy ahead of us this weekend in A grade.

Ts to give the people what they want ........ more hope than head.
OM v OX ...... No Dunnell and OMs are in a dogfight now......Xavs to win and stay alive.
COLL v STB ..... The purple army will invade Poland if they get much stronger. The premiership favourites to take care of business
UB v CAUL...Fielders have taken an early end of season trip by the looks.
STK v OB...MOTD...cold day in hell before I pick an OB side to beat SKOB. Still haven't gotten over 1997.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, Ha !!!! Good sense of humor..... "From 45"
You're a North man flat footy, so I assume you'll be happy today!

Anyway, onto more important topics:

Old Scotch by 21 points
Old Xavs in the game of the round by 8 points down at HQ
Lions by 17 points at the Harry Trott
Uni Blues to make up for last week with a 34 point win
SKOB by 13 points at TH King

I think the Braahton 1 pointers may have kept their powder dry today to be ready for Melbournians next week

I think the Braahton 1 pointers may have kept their powder dry today to be ready for Melbournians next week
They had a red hot go, just not good enough at this point in time. Big game next week to see who makes the finals.

Collegians were good going into attack, slightly wasteful in front of goal and an absolute rock in defence.

Bernards are a great club who battled hard, but sadly have almost no tall forwards. They'll be back in A grade in no time.

Collegians were good going into attack, slightly wasteful in front of goal and an absolute rock in defence.

Bernards are a great club who battled hard, but sadly have almost no tall forwards. They'll be back in A grade in no time.
Not if they loose a lot of players in the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back