Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

MJ_Dogs

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Spurs, Man U, Leafs, Patriots, Cubs
I actually think both were spot on. If we're going to have video reviews JJs has to be overturned cause based on the footage it didn't cross the line. Based on the footage Richmond's did. And might I add that was one of about 30 blatantly stupid things Adelaide did today. How could you not have someone on the goal line? They just weren't switched on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JJs did cross the line. What a lot of people, including the goal review, don't realise is you can't just look at the ball on the goal line camera then look at the line above the ball and see that it hadn't crossed the line. It doesn't work like that. That's a 2D image of a 3D event. It was ludicrous to overrule. I still get angry about it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcgleereturns

Team Captain
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm going out in the public for the first time in a year without my 2016 Premiership Cup pin on my jacket. I feel naked.
I’m still wearing my Premiers polo shirt. It’s a good shirt and there’s no expiry date on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Moderator #2,586
Something that annoys me about this thread is that it was started by a hawks supporter.

It's the little things in life....
It's a very smart way of getting a shit tonne of likes
Grizz was admin at the time and given most of (if not all?) the Dogs mods were at the grand final, he was looking after the Dogs board - which includes making review/analysis threads if one does not exist at the siren.

Nothing in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Grizz was admin at the time and given most of (if not all?) the Dogs mods were at the grand final, he was looking after the Dogs board - which includes making review/analysis threads if one does not exist at the siren.

Nothing in it.
Obviously. Still annoys me in one of those little annoying things kind of way.

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pick big things to get annoyed about. Life's too short.
I think others are making a bigger deal of it....

Small things annoy people, rain when walking from the car into the shop.
When you're driving and you let people in but they don't wave their thanks
The first post of a dogs premiership thread made by a hawks poster.

It's not a complaint or criticism against them, just a small thing that annoys.

doggiesmrx

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Have watched a few games from 2016 - Swans away, Port away, the finals series and the Cats away (even though we lost) in comparison to the games this year are so far apart it’s not funny in terms of pressure and foot skills. Need to get back to that in 2018.

conrad_437

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Have watched a few games from 2016 - Swans away, Port away, the finals series and the Cats away (even though we lost) in comparison to the games this year are so far apart it’s not funny in terms of pressure and foot skills. Need to get back to that in 2018.
I watched the first half of the Freo game again today. **** we were amazing that day. Stringer could have had about 7 by half time if he kicked straight. Ahhhh, those were the days...

Johnny_Dogg4

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I've made a list of the music played at the gf

Can't stop the feeling . Justin Timberlake
Eminem lose yourself instrumental HT
Foo fighters The best of you
Frankie goes to Hollywood. Two tribes 3QTR
Uprising muse QTR
AC/DC long way to the top
Pink floyd time
The best thing. Boom crash opera

Last edited:

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
^ having a recording of the broadcast is good. They chopped out the majority of the Geelong reactions after the final siren in 2008. Which is good for a sinister giggle (prefer my recorded copy over the official dvd).

Johnny_Dogg4

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
^ having a recording of the broadcast is good. They chopped out the majority of the Geelong reactions after the final siren in 2008. Which is good for a sinister giggle (prefer my recorded copy over the official dvd).
Yeh lucky you recorded it , can't believe how crap the editing is , they leave out good parts

Kilroy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
I've made a list of the music played at the gf

Can't stop the feeling . Justin Timberlake
Eminem lose yourself instrumental HT
Foo fighters The best of you
Frankie goes to Hollywood. Two tribes 3QTR
Uprising muse QTR
AC/DC long way to the top
Pink floyd time
The best thing. Boom crash opera
This was also played on Channel 7.

Mattdougie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hardwick said he copied parts of the dogs gamestyle

Time for bevo to work his magic again

Part?? Lol he is a shit coach

Pinched the entire lot and the week in week out attitude.

There is no question he is the worst premiership coach in the history of AFL football but will always be a Premiership coach so tiger fans won’t care.

I’m nearly prepared to guarantee he won’t have a plan B this year, he will go with the exact same plan and it won’t work he hasn’t had anyone above him to pinch ideas from. Spuds like Castagna and co just aren’t very good footy players.

But the truth is they are very similar to us, a mid table list that had a plan and a lot of luck. Simply neither team is capable of getting back there soon.

Top Bottom