Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean having lots and lots of top 20 picks on your list and topping up every year with freebie academy players doesn't always win you prelims?

They need the academy. Not having had the academy in the past is why no players have ever previously made it into the AFL from southern NSW.

Hey wait a minute ......

One thing I still don't understand...those people who continued to say we had no chance. We proved people wrong 3 weeks in a row, and there were still those who said we didn't have a chance in the grand final. I knew for certain we weren't going to get blown away.

My favourite was the weekly failed predictions of a certain North supporter...

after we defeated the eagles...

after the hawks...

after the giants...

^ never tired of hearing that one.

And he caps it off with this prediction for 2017...

I do wonder how someone can be absolutely wrong about absolutely everything, all of the time, for such a long time, and STILL learn nothing from it.

Is that that "Rod Stroker" pissant?

Yeah I have that video but never got around to uploading, its was from AFL 360 after the prelim
Thanks, I didn't mean where did this video come from, but the footage they used. I don't remember seeing the celebrations in the coaches' box, or Bob, Easton and PG hugging, for example, anywhere else.

Thanks, I didn't mean where did this video come from, but the footage they used. I don't remember seeing the celebrations in the coaches' box, or Bob, Easton and PG hugging, for example, anywhere else.
AFL has many other cameras operating than the broadcaster gets access to during the live feed (such as from up behind the goals). The score review bunker do get all of these camera angles to review and Fox clearly also got access to them after the match to be able to put that package together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good as Boyd's goal, Picken's mark, JJ's run and Jacko's tireless display the moment of the GF for me was Roughead's huge contested mark after the disallowed JJ goal. Sitting in the crowd in disbelief, thinking this could only happen to us, that grab put me back at ease and I could finally let myself imagine this was our time.

My felings exactly.

As soon as Roughy marked the kickout, I relaxed.

Not this time.

NOT THIS TIME!!!

How good is Libba Snr's reaction?
Love the way Darcy's voice cracks too.

Tough call if Libba's reaction was best, or Libba Jnr's! But nah, loved Libba & Susan Alberti hugging in that clip. Bulldogs through and through! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back