Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

**** I wish he nailed one of those goals he missed. Guaranteed norm

In hindsight I’m glad he missed, that shot on the run would have caused the stadium to collapse cos the crowd was going nuts by that point

Part?? Lol he is a s**t coach

Pinched the entire lot and the week in week out attitude.

There is no question he is the worst premiership coach in the history of AFL football but will always be a Premiership coach so tiger fans won’t care.

I’m nearly prepared to guarantee he won’t have a plan B this year, he will go with the exact same plan and it won’t work he hasn’t had anyone above him to pinch ideas from. Spuds like Castagna and co just aren’t very good footy players.

But the truth is they are very similar to us, a mid table list that had a plan and a lot of luck. Simply neither team is capable of getting back there soon.
Which team do you think is best poised to win this year?
Nearly impossible to confidently predict, imho.

Hahahahaha Jesus some people just try but fail every time.

Hardwick even admitted he changed his week to week attitude after a chat with his wife and molded it on others.

Wow just wow
Try what?

I'm sure now all clubs will be trying this revolutionary practise of wanting desperately to win. I can't believe they hadn't thought of it earlier, because that's how it's done... think I'm changing my attitude and bam!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try what?

I'm sure now all clubs will be trying this revolutionary practise of wanting desperately to win. I can't believe they hadn't thought of it earlier, because that's how it's done... think I'm changing my attitude and bam!

Hmmmm well we tried in in 2016 and the tigers tried it in 2017

So behind your attempted sarcastic condescending comment is the complete ignorance that it’s actually worked two years in a row for teams that don’t have top 4 lists.

Ps also Good to see things I haven’t spoken to in months still bother about me

Ps also Good to see things I haven’t spoken to in months still bother about me

I found it interesting that this was the first time you ever posted in this thread. You are so caught up in being negative that you couldn't even bring yourself to post in the Grand Final victory thread.

I found it interesting that this was the first time you ever posted in this thread. You are so caught up in being negative that you couldn't even bring yourself to post in the Grand Final victory thread.

I find it pathetic that you actually spent time searching how many posts I have made on the thread

Lol unbelievable I love how far under your skin I am hahahahaha

I find it pathetic that you actually spent time searching how many posts I have made on the thread

Lol unbelievable I love how far under your skin I am hahahahaha

Took 8 seconds. One click of a mouse and a scroll down. Just found it strange/sad that you are so negative that you couldn't even bother posting one positive post in the best thread of all time, that's all.

Took 8 seconds. One click of a mouse and a scroll down. Just found it strange/sad that you are so negative that you couldn't even bother posting one positive post in the best thread of all time, that's all.

You keep confusing me for someone that gives a sh!t what you think

Move on you are irrelevant and derailing the thread worrying about me again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back