Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Got this for my Bday yesterday

1545427569318941324218.jpg

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Gee might have to look at getting one of those!
The picture quality is only standard definition in the victory pack unfortunately.

I have all of the finals recorded on Foxtel IQ in HD, but I don't believe of the first three finals were ever released for sale in HD (just a Bluray of the GF).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
The picture quality is only standard definition in the victory pack unfortunately.

I have all of the finals recorded on Foxtel IQ in HD, but I don't believe of the first three finals were ever released for sale in HD (just a Bluray of the GF).
I mean its not the best, but it will have to do. I have only recently made the change to HD about halfway through the season just gone, and only when you go back to normal telly can you really tell the difference

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
With energy levels low during the heatwave, it's interesting to view the Victory Pack yet again and note some of the famous faces who were in the crowds watching our triumph.

vs Hawthorn: Wil Anderson
vs G.W.S.: Melissa Doyle, Kevin Sheedy and Steve Waugh were all captured at the game, though I think supporting the other mob. Tony Liberatore also seen in the crowd.
vs Sydney: Tony Liberatore, Scott West, Ted Whitten junior, Ron Barassi, Kevin Murray, Stevie Payne (Michelle's brother) and one of the Hemsworth brothers, I forget which one.

There may be one or two other well known faces other people have seen or know about.

With energy levels low during the heatwave, it's interesting to view the Victory Pack yet again and note some of the famous faces who were in the crowds watching our triumph.

vs Hawthorn: Wil Anderson
vs G.W.S.: Melissa Doyle, Kevin Sheedy and Steve Waugh were all captured at the game, though I think supporting the other mob. Tony Liberatore also seen in the crowd.
vs Sydney: Tony Liberatore, Scott West, Ted Whitten junior, Ron Barassi, Kevin Murray, Stevie Payne (Michelle's brother) and one of the Hemsworth brothers, I forget which one.

There may be one or two other well known faces other people have seen or know about.
Both Hemsworths and their dad.

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
In relation to famous faces who were in the crowds watching our finals campaign, I forgot Matthew Croft. Didn't he give a pep talk to the fans before the walk across the bridge for the Hawthorn game?

Back