Prediction Premiership 2016? (OP updated to add poll)

Will Sydney win the premiership in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I certainly wouldn't begrudge the Crows a flag after what they went through last year and it would be almost be a relief to have a Hawthorn-free grand final (mind you many fans on BF feel the same way about Sydney since we've featured in a few ourselves). Lot of water to go under the bridge, though.

Just so we dont have to watch yet another Hawthorn Grand Final recall.

I certainly wouldn't begrudge the Crows a flag after what they went through last year and it would be almost be a relief to have a Hawthorn-free grand final (mind you many fans on BF feel the same way about Sydney since we've featured in a few ourselves). Lot of water to go under the bridge, though.

Bridge? So GWS v Sydney grand final?

Flag talk is fun and all, but we still need to beat a young and energetic St Kilda and Norf in tassie, and Richmond, who regardless of how s**t they are playing now against everyone else, seem to find the right gear against us.

If we drop just one of those, we will most likely drop out of the top 4.

Im pretty confident of our chances. Future looks great with all the young guys coming through, can realistically keep on challenging for the next 3-4 years until Tippet, Franklin and Grundy start slowing down. By then McPointy and KJ would be close to the scrap heap and if we can keep Mitchell... replacing JPK wont be so hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit. You have warnings, you have suspensions, you have deletions, you have thread mergers, you have post shiftings, you have complete bans......

What other ******* answers could you possibly need?

Those are all nice things but they can't give me what I really want...

Bullshit. You have warnings, you have suspensions, you have deletions, you have thread mergers, you have post shiftings, you have complete bans......

What other ******* answers could you possibly need?
brucey goes bang

This thread should be banned , it's bad luck.

It's not breaking any rules. Posts made on the board have no bearing on what happens when the players take the pitch. :D

Besides, free speech applies to everyone on the board, within reason. You can bag out McHack/McPoint and talk about your ring as much as you like, same as others can talk about our premiership chances.

It's not breaking any rules. Posts made on the board have no bearing on what happens when the players take the pitch. :D

Besides, free speech applies to everyone on the board, within reason. You can bag out McHack/McPoint and talk about your ring as much as you like, same as others can talk about our premiership chances.
What's your pitch mate. It's all about McRing.

Back