Prediction Premiership 2016? (OP updated to add poll)

Will Sydney win the premiership in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm with you I might just rub it in a little, sick of seeing other supporters eat into us about cola an so on
You think rubbing it in will help with that COLA issue? I see where you are coming from but I know we are better than that. In all honesty I reckon we've got the best posters on the board. Whitty, humourous, generally logical & passionate without being di*ks. I'd hate to see us become Hawks v2 if we have some success the next few years. I think beating every team to a pulp on the field will be rubbing it in enough without being a show pony after.

You think rubbing it in will help with that COLA issue? I see where you are coming from but I know we are better than that. In all honesty I reckon we've got the best posters on the board. Whitty, humourous, generally logical & passionate without being di*ks. I'd hate to see us become Hawks v2 if we have some success the next few years. I think beating every team to a pulp on the field will be rubbing it in enough without being a show pony after.

my ears have been burning
now i know why

One day closer.

glory be I hate this crap being drawn out, I just want to get it over and done with already! :mad:

October 1st is too far off!!! :'(:'(

Consipiracy in me thinks its to allow shitty teams from Vic a chance to win from the week off.

Its the worst thing i have experienced following any code. Imagine a tourney like the world cup being given a week off from the finals so everyone can freshen up. What a joke. I love the swans to death but i am embarrassed at the country football mentality that still dominates the AFL.

Time to actually get skilled people to run the code, not ex players from the 80s who did a 2 week crash course at Andrew Demetriou business college and somehow became certified to run a mutli billion $ organisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Buddy apparently is only worth having on the list if we win two premierships - despite us only winning 2 in the last 82 years
:$

Starting to get nervous thinking that we could actually win this thing. Trying to just enjoy the ride.

Let's get over the team that touched us up big time first
Agreed but I do think there were mitigating circumstances that game.
We had played in horrendous conditions the week before (I was up there and trust me, what you saw on TV was nothing compared to the real thing) and I think it left us very flat. It's the only game this year that our midfield has been beaten and they looked flat from the opening bounce.
Don't get me wrong GWS are a wonderful team and I don't expect a Richmond/Port/Freo type crushing, but I think we are the better team and can account for them easily.

Agreed but I do think there were mitigating circumstances that game.
We had played in horrendous conditions the week before (I was up there and trust me, what you saw on TV was nothing compared to the real thing) and I think it left us very flat. It's the only game this year that our midfield has been beaten and they looked flat from the opening bounce.
Don't get me wrong GWS are a wonderful team and I don't expect a Richmond/Port/Freo type crushing, but I think we are the better team and can account for them easily.
There Speed is a worry imo and could cut us up if they win the hard ball aswell

There Speed is a worry imo and could cut us up if they win the hard ball aswell
Hawthorn have a lot of zip on the outside, yet we dealt with them convincingly on the wider MCG, so I'd expect us to deal with GWS comfortably on the narrower ground, as we've done many times on many grounds before.

The only time GWS have beaten us is when we've been jaded or haven't turned up. I don't see that happening ever in the finals.

Back