Rumour Premiership CHB under investigation for stalking

Remove this Banner Ad

chrismew

Team Captain
Sep 21, 2006
frank grey smith bar
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rumour from a good source, that a premiership CHB from the last decade who is known to have kept ordinary company in the past, is currently under police investigation for stalking an old girlfriend.

Said footballer who is married and has children, has had an AVO taken out, has ignored the AVO and keeps stalking and harrassing ex girlfriend, turning up unannounced at her workplace and threatning her job.

His management and club are aware of the situation, and the club has quietly dropped him from all marketing and appearance roles.

Last edited:

So based on the teams named in the last 10 grand finals

Dale Morris
Josh Gibson x2
Ben Stratton
Heath Grundy
Harry Taylor x2
Ben Reid
Luke Hodge
Darren Milburn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to name the player for obvious reasons, retired player's club has won multiple premierships in the last 15 years.

If he is retired how can the club drop him from marketing and appearance roles?

That is the part of the op that makes no sense to me.

If it includes retired players then there are two obvious candidates. A rat tailed swingman and a bikie peptide distributor.

It would surprise me if it was any of those current players listed above.

Theage.com.au article has something on a player who played at Brisbane / Essendon threatening his ex missus. Not sure if related in any way

Theage.com.au article has something on a player who played at Brisbane / Essendon threatening his ex missus. Not sure if related in any way
Cupido didn't play CHB did he? He is absolute scum, used to steal money out of player's wallets from their bags when playing for a raft of local clubs.

Have just read the Age article...it's Cupido. Threatened to send photos of his ex online. Said she owed him money etc.

What a piece of poo.

Cupido never played in a premiership. Also wasnt a CHB. So not him.

If you read the Age article, it talks about the court case etc and names him......unless another article is written about another player doing the same thing, I'll go with Cupido at this stage.

...but he certainly wasn't a premiership player with us though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back