Rumour Premiership CHB under investigation for stalking

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm. I can't believe that Big Footy have let run with a picture of Ted Richards associated with this. I sure as * hope that it is indeed Ted Richards if that is the case. For the Big Footy mods case that is.

So far from this thread I have learnt the following list of people are confirmed scumbags

Darren Milburn
Trent Croad
Mal Michael
Damian Cupido
Ben Stratton
Josh Gibson
Harry Taylor
Dale Morris
Craig Bolton
Ted Richards
Sam Michael
James Polkinghorne
Adam Hunter
Peter Rohde
Heath Grundy
Luke Hodge
Ben Reid

Thanks OP :thumbsu:

So far from this thread I have learnt the following list of people are confirmed scumbags

Darren Milburn
Trent Croad
Mal Michael
Damian Cupido
Ben Stratton
Josh Gibson
Harry Taylor
Dale Morris
Craig Bolton
Ted Richards
Sam Michael
James Polkinghorne
Adam Hunter
Peter Rohde
Heath Grundy
Luke Hodge
Ben Reid

Thanks OP :thumbsu:

It's pretty obvious which one of those it is.

Best part about being a Richmond supporter when these rumors come out is when people say "Premiership player". Pretty much know it isnt us then

It's even better being a Melbourne supporter..

'Former AFL Star'

The last 2 AFL stars we have had are passed away

Isnt Toad married to that ex neighbors actress, is this the victim?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd probably have Oliver followed by Bont, Merrett, Cripps and Shuey as well;)
Oliver would be no good at stalking, hiding in a bush only for his police siren red hair to give him away. Same with Bont and his massive schnozzola sticking out of a bush

I'm not going to name the player. If the OP wants to he can.

However I believe it is pretty obvious to me with the details mentioned. Plus my knowledge and experience with this player that I suspect, hasn't made this a surprise if it is indeed true.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Cupido never played in ******* premiership,

stop being a gimp and tell us who the campaigner is

I
Isnt Toad married to that ex neighbors actress, is this the victim?

Yeah he is. Seems he has two kids with Wife #1, third with the Neighbours chick.

Maybe the stalking part is this chick? Seemed like a rocky relationship
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/84629902414999ac28a549a92d8ec40f

Hmmm. I can't believe that Big Footy have let run with a picture of Ted Richards associated with this. I sure as **** hope that it is indeed Ted Richards if that is the case. For the Big Footy mods case that is.

Yeah pretty disgraceful I agree. I'll text ted (who is a chartered accountant I seem recall) and let him know that there is a damages claim waiting at big footy. Alternatively get rid of picture ASAP I suggest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back