Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

So you can't draft when you bust the cap?

If you are over the salary cap before the draft, you can't draft a player. If you have 200,000 in the salary cap, you can draft 1, maybe 2 players.

If you are over the salary cap before the draft, you can't draft a player. If you have 200,000 in the salary cap, you can draft 1, maybe 2 players.

i once had to force quit after having this problem... i ended up going nuts on getting draft picks, including swapping two late first rounders for a high first rounder and kept on getting all these star players but forgot how much salary cap they would chew up :p

i once had to force quit after having this problem... i ended up going nuts on getting draft picks, including swapping two late first rounders for a high first rounder and kept on getting all these star players but forgot how much salary cap they would chew up :p

Yeah, as i said, I traded away most of the GC players (only rosa and the rookies remained.) Got in some guns and a whole lotta draft picks, but the thing is, it chewed into my salary cap, so I could only use about 25% of my total draft picks in the draft, and still had like, 7 spaces on the list.

I am interested in how people do their coach details thing.

What do you set your 'coach style'? at? are you too matey (defensive) or a campaigner or in the middle?

how about development? do you equal the bonus points out? or do you favour some areas more than others?

I usually go an attacking gameplan. Found going a defensive gameplan is more heavily reliant on skills, and gun defenders, where an attacking one is easier to master when you just speed, agility and evasion with a run and carry game plan. Just found the attacking game plan much easier to win with.

In regards to development, I usually chuck an extra 5 points on Forwards, Mids, Defenders, Rucks and Youth development.

I usually go an attacking gameplan. Found going a defensive gameplan is more heavily reliant on skills, and gun defenders, where an attacking one is easier to master when you just speed, agility and evasion with a run and carry game plan. Just found the attacking game plan much easier to win with.

In regards to development, I usually chuck an extra 5 points on Forwards, Mids, Defenders, Rucks and Youth development.

wait, coach style is game plan related? i always thought it was like your personality when coaching.. i.e aggressive - a campaigner

explains why it says defensive on the other end :p

wait, coach style is game plan related? i always thought it was like your personality when coaching.. i.e aggressive - a campaigner

explains why it says defensive on the other end :p

You are probably right. I don't really know what it does. I always assumed it was game plan related, but doesn't really work given you can change tactics. it is probably, like you said, more to do with interactions with players, and how your style influences relationships with them, the board etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I got sacked in my Hobart career mode. How am i supposed to do anything when my key position players keep getting injured. :(

Fantasy drafts are tough. Never survived my first contract

Pretty happy with mine. Went for youth apart from my first few picks to get in some established key position players.

Same here. Best of luck, mate

Woops. Forgot to reset the user ratings. A few Richmond draftees are rated a lot higher than they should be. XD

6reBL65.png

g7mnmWA.png

eIZITbr.png

look who i just picked up as a delisted free agent..... lol what

View attachment 317832

Was playing through the Fantasy Draft second season and won the flag. Was scouting through the scout list to see what players were gonna get drafted and I saw this guys name. Saw the first initial M and I was like, I wonder. Opened it up, and BANG! Only wish he was from Tasmania as it would have made it even better, but alas, it wasn't to be. Height and weight are a little bit off, but still.... Needless to say I traded for Pick 1 as I was like, I have to. I just have to.

mnvRnRN.jpg

Was playing through the Fantasy Draft second season and won the flag. Was scouting through the scout list to see what players were gonna get drafted and I saw this guys name. Saw the first initial M and I was like, I wonder. Opened it up, and BANG! Only wish he was from Tasmania as it would have made it even better, but alas, it wasn't to be. Height and weight are a little bit off, but still.... Needless to say I traded for Pick 1 as I was like, I have to. I just have to.

mnvRnRN.jpg
Geeeez, keep him fit and healthy and he might break some records

Remove this Banner Ad

Back