Premiership Coach 2016 playing lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Just letting all the posters who still play this game, that I'll be updating the 2016 playing list now that Free Agency and the trade period beginning on Monday
Champion!

Anyone have much info on this years national draft. Everyone is saying after the first 20 selections, the draft falls away very quickly. If people can give me some info on a lot of these players it will make things a lot easier for me to make these lists for 2016

Hey haydo169
my friends and i are also making some lists - i dont think it matters if we both make some lists
we have put a lot of time into our ratings and dont really want to give it away now.

I can inbox u our ratings if u want to see how they compare to yours.
:):thumbsu:

Hey haydo169
my friends and i are also making some lists - i dont think it matters if we both make some lists
we have put a lot of time into our ratings and dont really want to give it away now.

I can inbox u our ratings if u want to see how they compare to yours.
:):thumbsu:
That would be good mate. Inbox me the details. Always good to compare

Hi guys, I was a big fan of footy fanatic years ago. Did a bit of research into games this weekend, it's been 10 years since I played 1. Impressed with the lists you have done. I also liked premiership 2011 and TAR. Just curious have you or anyone been able to get 18 teams working in a career mode? I used to be in contact with the guy Adam who wrote footy fanatic, no idea where he is these days.

Hi guys, I was a big fan of footy fanatic years ago. Did a bit of research into games this weekend, it's been 10 years since I played 1. Impressed with the lists you have done. I also liked premiership 2011 and TAR. Just curious have you or anyone been able to get 18 teams working in a career mode? I used to be in contact with the guy Adam who wrote footy fanatic, no idea where he is these days.
Unfortunately with Premiership coach, the way the game has been written it doesn't allow for 18 clubs in the game.

Just letting everyone know about the task I have started myself which in itself is a huge task.

Have you ever played Premiership coach and been bothered that some of the greats of the game are retiring (in game) with only half the games they played compared to real life (Dustin Fletcher will retire after 244 games roughly instead of 400)
Well that's because all the stats were stopped with the game when it was created in 2011. So every player who has played since 2011 hasn't got their stats updated.
Not anymore, I am taking on the huge challenge of updating every player stats so their in game stats are equal to there real life ones.

For example below is Adelaide's Scott Thompson's stats in real life

2lseiip.jpg

And below is Scott Thompson's game stats

2vjpriv.jpg

Only real trouble I encountered was the fact that since the game was created in 2011, I'm not able to make the stats for 2015,2014,2013,2012 and 2011. All those stats are counted as 2010,2009 ect.

I will make a table just so it's easier for people to understand

2015 stats are 2010 stats
2014 - 2009 stats
2013 - 2008 stats
2012 - 2007 stats
2011 - 2006 stats
2010 - 2005 stats
2009 - 2004 stats
2008 - 2003 stats
2007 - 2002 stats
2006 - 2001 stats
and so forth

I hope that is easy enough for people to understand, that way, the game stats are all up to date for 2015, yet the game itself will say its still in 2011.
That way guys like Scott Thompson will retire on 300+ games instead of 150+ and they can also be added into the club record holders.

If anyone has any information. Let me know and I can try to explain it more.

Update: 27/10/2015

Just giving everyone an update on the 2016 AFL playing lists for Premiership coach 2011. I have traded all the players into their new clubs.
I am now editing all the stats for ALL players to be up to real life statistics.

I have finished
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton

Now this editing takes a very long time to finish one team, so I will be updating once I have done a few more teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the lists going man, still going strong? cant what to have a go with them!

How are the lists going man, still going strong? cant what to have a go with them!
Still going very strong.
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Geelong
Gold coast
Hawthorn
North Melbourne
Melbourne
Port adelaide

All done. Only 5 teams, coaches and the new draftees from tomorrow's national draft left to put in

Still going very strong.
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Geelong
Gold coast
Hawthorn
North Melbourne
Melbourne
Port adelaide

All done. Only 5 teams, coaches and the new draftees from tomorrow's national draft left to put in
plus the rookies

Still going very strong.
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Geelong
Gold coast
Hawthorn
North Melbourne
Melbourne
Port adelaide

Awesome sounds good man, would be good to have a trial run with them if u are will to do that, or just even have a look at Carltons ratings!!

Gotten much further with it all man??
I'll be honest, work has consumed a lot of my time over the last couple of weeks. With the fixing up of the stats, I have 1.5 teams left being the Eagles and Bulldogs, then it's onto the ratings and adding in new players/drafted players.

Will keep you all posted

Would be a great Christmas present! Thanks in advance haydo169

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back