Premiership Coach 2016 playing lists

Remove this Banner Ad

28/02/16 update

Just so everyone knows about what to expect with these lists. I have worked very hard in the last 6 months, have done countless hours of editing and testing out every element of the game to accommodate the realist of lists I could possibly produce

- Obviously you will get all the new players through the AFL draft, all the trades and free agency moves

- Every stats for players from 2011 to current have been updated. No more will you see guys like Brent Harvey and Dustin Fletcher (retired) finish their careers on the amount of games like 180+. Instead all their games/goals have been updated so they will retire on the real amount of games and goals kicked

- Club finances and total player management has been updated. 10 million in the salary cap rather then 1 million

- Club membership numbers have been changed. Collingwood & Hawthorn up near the 70,000 members while teams like Gold Coast have around 13,000

- All players have 100% consistency (to make the competition more realistic)

- AFL club grounds have been updated - Adelaide Oval, Patersons Stadium have been added in whilst ground capacity like Simmonds Stadium has been updated

- All AFL clubs staff have been changed to 2016 coaching staff. New coaches have been added in

- All clubs Captains and Vice-captains have been updated

- All AFL clubs win/loss records have been updated.

- All AFL clubs finals win/loss record has been updated

- New names have been added into the auto-generated name system for the National and pre-season drafts

- North Melbourne/St.Kilda and Western Bulldogs have been updated (hopefully they will perform better throughout the season, ladder positions will vary depending on each game played)

- All coaches records updated. eg, Mick Malthouse record coaching games/ Alastair Clarksons 4 time premiership coach

- More injury prone players (in the real AFL) are more likely to sustain injury in Premiership coach.

- More players with bad records in the tribunal (in real AFL) are more likely to sustain longer penalties if suspended

Nice work! Really looking forward to the lists. Appreciate all the time and effort you've put in!

When I was making my lists I had already started making an image pack for the game of all the players faces. I could finish that if anyone is interested?

When I was making my lists I had already started making an image pack for the game of all the players faces. I could finish that if anyone is interested?
I'd be more then happy if you could go on to finish that, that'd be awesome :)

Cool. I will keep working on it then and it will be finished when haydo's lists come out so I can make sure names are correct and line up and such.

2q87oqr.jpg
LOL... look I appreciate the work you put in but some of these are way off.
Beams rated only 91? Should be 93/94 same as Rocky.
Martin is arguably the inform ruck of the game yet is rated only 84? needs to be 88+ with average ruckwork but elite ground movements
McStay and Paparone should be higher like 85-88ish
Hanley too low needs to have peak of around 90 our most important player.
Cutler way too low should have a peak of about 88.
Freeman low he is our FF for the future... should be peak of 85 amazing contested mark but lacks fitness ATM.
Dawson way to low as well... won AA as a 17 year old before injury in his U18 draft year ... elite intercept mark and kicking efficiency.
Sam Skinner was rated the best 16 year old ahead of Weitering in the U16s... peak of only 65? injury held him back in draft year but should have a peak of around 85 surely?
Keays is a jet a mix between Rocky and Beams yet only peak of 80? 90 IMO he is rolled gold.

Now some that are rated too high.
McGuiness should have a peak of around 77
Williams peak should be 78ish
Hammelmann peak should be ~75
Watts peak of 75ish
Clayton 75ish

Gotta love all the hard work you put into making the lists for people yet there are always some people who just don't appreciate anything you do for them. And on top of that getting laughed at for getting a few ratings wrong.

Think I might make it so you have to have a password to download these lists, don't want people who won't appreciate them being able to download them
It's people like this who make you not want to put the hard hours and long 6 months into creating them :(:thumbsu:

Gotta love all the hard work you put into making the lists for people yet there are always some people who just don't appreciate anything you do for them. And on top of that getting laughed at for getting a few ratings wrong.

Think I might make it so you have to have a password to download these lists, don't want people who won't appreciate them being able to download them
It's people like this who make you not want to put the hard hours and long 6 months into creating them :(:thumbsu:
I appreciate the work you do mate. I even said it it's just that a few of those ratings are a bit off. I tried to even give you ratings I thought are reasonable as well without being biased.

Also the Lions list is a very young list so the younger players should have naturally lower ratings so in the game we should finish bottom 4 for quite a few years but over time we should improve as natural progression kicks in. Try to aim for top 8 in 3 years and top 4 in 5 years IMO. I just think with the peaks you put in the Lions won't ever finish top 8 even though we have arguably one of the exciting young lists in the comp.

Your doing a fantastic job Haydo, Can't please everyone with the ratings. I speak for many when I say that people are just happy having an up to date List with up to date Stats. If people don't like the rating, they can always change it themselves.

You have a group of people who appreciate what you done, and i am one of them. Everyone is looking forward to playing with the list you made for us. Release whenever you want.

LOL... look I appreciate the work you put in but some of these are way off.
Beams rated only 91? Should be 93/94 same as Rocky.
Martin is arguably the inform ruck of the game yet is rated only 84? needs to be 88+ with average ruckwork but elite ground movements
McStay and Paparone should be higher like 85-88ish
Hanley too low needs to have peak of around 90 our most important player.
Cutler way too low should have a peak of about 88.
Freeman low he is our FF for the future... should be peak of 85 amazing contested mark but lacks fitness ATM.
Dawson way to low as well... won AA as a 17 year old before injury in his U18 draft year ... elite intercept mark and kicking efficiency.
Sam Skinner was rated the best 16 year old ahead of Weitering in the U16s... peak of only 65? injury held him back in draft year but should have a peak of around 85 surely?
Keays is a jet a mix between Rocky and Beams yet only peak of 80? 90 IMO he is rolled gold.

Now some that are rated too high.
McGuiness should have a peak of around 77
Williams peak should be 78ish
Hammelmann peak should be ~75
Watts peak of 75ish
Clayton 75ish
You can always edit your rating yourself, allowing you to live your dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is the way you worded your advice. And you said "LOL" which people consider a douche move.

I was also careful when choosing my words. Instead of me saying all ratings were wrong. I added the word some
fair enough wasn't meant to be condescending and I didn't say all ratings were wrong I said some were. Just thought the Lions list was a bit undersold on the peaks which is understandable considering most people don't watch the Lions LOL.

fair enough wasn't meant to be condescending and I didn't say all ratings were wrong I said some were. Just thought the Lions list was a bit undersold on the peaks which is understandable considering most people don't watch the Lions LOL.
To be honest I was completely fine with you putting in your thoughts about the ratings, that's why I released them so everyone can have their say on what they believe should be the best for their sides.
But it was the fact that you did use the "LOL" at the beginning of the post that really pissed me off. I can understand that not many of the ratings are correct and as you said, I don't watch many Brisbane games, but I have put a lot of hard work and long hours into this list and the big LOL you used at the start just seemed like a real "Yep, thanks for trying but your Brisbane list is completely wrong and s**t"

Also the Lions list is a very young list so the younger players should have naturally lower ratings so in the game we should finish bottom 4 for quite a few years but over time we should improve as natural progression kicks in. Try to aim for top 8 in 3 years and top 4 in 5 years IMO. I just think with the peaks you put in the Lions won't ever finish top 8 even though we have arguably one of the exciting young lists in the comp.
I'll have a look at the Lions list/ratings again tonight and adjust some of the ratings you mentioned earlier

To be honest I was completely fine with you putting in your thoughts about the ratings, that's why I released them so everyone can have their say on what they believe should be the best for their sides.
But it was the fact that you did use the "LOL" at the beginning of the post that really pissed me off. I can understand that not many of the ratings are correct and as you said, I don't watch many Brisbane games, but I have put a lot of hard work and long hours into this list and the big LOL you used at the start just seemed like a real "Yep, thanks for trying but your Brisbane list is completely wrong and s**t"
Sorry if it came out that way. I guess it did look like a dick move on my part.

Yeah, appreciate the job you're doing Haydo. I apologise if my post came across as rude. I understand how hard it is to satisfy everyone over player ratings having done 2015 lists myself. Keep up the good work, mate. :thumbsu:

Hey guys,

just did a test to see how my lists went.

LADDER

1. Sydney 18-4 126.05%
2. West Coast 16-6 116.51%
3. Fremantle 16-6 112.43%
4. Hawthorn 16-6 111.39%
5. Gold Coast 13-9 109.9%
6. Richmond 13-9 106.94%
7. Geelong 13-9 105.3%
8. Melbourne 12-10 101.01%

9. Port Adelaide 12-10 100.74%
10. Carlton 11-11 95.98%
11. Adelaide 10-12 95.68%