Premiership Coach 2016 playing lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the Team, due to the game layout
Yes, with the players
Only way we can get the GWS in the competition is to remove another team (which has always seemed to have been the Kangaroos) in the past. I might look at doing a lists with the GWS in it as well

Hopefully Haydo releases today so I can binge play over the weekend, before Monday come round. :)

8_LightsAnticipation.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to say haydo169 , these lists are gonna make a whole lot of lives better dude! Not only to the people that are replying and liking your comments consistently on this but to also those who do not have a profile yet still follow your updates regularly, such as myself. Although I have decided to make a BigFooty account now just to praise you for your efforts over the last 6 months .. you're a legend dude! :)
Also ... shout out to Busse for the addition of the player pics and MrCricket1009 for your 2016 lists too! You've all contributed to making this game so much greater than what it already was :footy::D

Just want to say haydo169 , these lists are gonna make a whole lot of lives better dude! Not only to the people that are replying and liking your comments consistently on this but to also those who do not have a profile yet still follow your updates regularly, such as myself. Although I have decided to make a BigFooty account now just to praise you for your efforts over the last 6 months .. you're a legend dude! :)
Also ... shout out to Busse for the addition of the player pics and MrCricket1009 for your 2016 lists too! You've all contributed to making this game so much greater than what it already was :footy::D
cheers mate, always welcome

*waiting eagerly for Haydo to release his now*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back