Premiership Coach 2016 playing lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying my biggest rebuild ever on PC which is saying something. Even though Brisbanes list is surprisingly good in this game I'm still changing pretty much the whole squad. I've traded for veterans and draft picks and have finished up with the following picks in upcoming draft;

1,3,4,8,11 (already elite f/s), 23, 27, 37,38.

Will try a similar method next year (if I don't get fired) and hopefully within 3 seasons I'll have an unstoppable 22 all under 23.

Trying my biggest rebuild ever on PC which is saying something. Even though Brisbanes list is surprisingly good in this game I'm still changing pretty much the whole squad. I've traded for veterans and draft picks and have finished up with the following picks in upcoming draft;

1,3,4,8,11 (already elite f/s), 23, 27, 37,38.

Will try a similar method next year (if I don't get fired) and hopefully within 3 seasons I'll have an unstoppable 22 all under 23.
How did you get all these picks?

Season 3: Lost prelim by 4 points. Fosh, Merrett, Hewitt All Australian. Gilham rising star after playing 15 games.

Fosh and Hewitt are stars. Hewitt 600 disposals again whilst Fosh kicked 91 in his second season. A dynasty is building.

Season 4: Premiership number 1
Injuries during the home and away season worried me with big names such as Hewitt, Fosh, Armitage and Rockliff spending lengthy stints out. Luckily got most back for finals and managed to be Dogs in the GF.

Wester was the big improved, standing up in Fosh's absence kicking 86 goals. Merrett made another All Australian whilst Gilham continued his previous years form in the ruck. Cawthorne stepped up playing every game and having 650 disposals.

Small forward Casey Harmer is proving to be one of my best pick ups ever on PC. Selected at pick 45 in the rookie draft and has now kicked 129 goals in 62 games including 51 and 48 the past two season. Perfect third option behind the two big fellas.

Armitage, Zorko, Rockliff and Beams are all 30+ and I'll need to either hit the draft hard or rely on some second round midfielders that I've drafted to stand up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 5: Out in straight sets.
Looked strong all home and away before a few injuries and dropped straight out. Hewitt Fosh AA. Next year will be the big changing of guard in midfield, nervous.

Forgot to mention that Wester did his ACL in round 18 after kicking 72 goals. With him fit, we definitely don't go out straight sets.

No whenever the menu open to start a new file and click "Start Game" this comes up:
View attachment 284462
I had a similar sort of issue, expect after I selected my club etc. Might sound stupid, but simply downloading it again did the trick.

Do you guys actually 'coach' on gameday? or just sim through? i find myself simming through and focus most of my time signing players, trades and drafting.

Is there any way I change the peaks of players? I can't figure that out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back